What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So far who has been the better signing Ben Hunt or Cooper Cronk?

So far who has been the better signing Ben Hunt or Cooper Cronk?

• BenHunt

Votes: 43 97.7%
  • Cooper Cronk

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Frank Facer

First Grade
You need to remember the roosters pack got absolutely dominated last night.
And under those conditions no half is going to look good.

In contrast dragons pack has performed very well in every game i have seen this year.

It is not fair to bag cronk.

Ben hunt is a better signing as cronk has 2 years left. Whilst hunt is entering his peak.

The problem with cronk signing is if the roosters dont win a comp in the next 2 years then it has been a failure. That is the pass mark for them.
Easts will probably sign Cleary for 2020, so it won't be a problem to them. They will probably sign Pangai Junior and one of either Boyd or Paulo too. They are like a spoilt little brat who gets whatever or whoever they want.

O'Sullivan

Juniors
Hunt has been outstanding. Cronk seems too rigid at the Roosters.......his girlfriend is spectacular...oops off topic!

mickeylane

Bench
Cronk looks like he hasn't connected with the team. He is trying a lot things on the field but doesn't have the support of his team mates.
I hope that the chooks won't gel until after the ANZAC day round 8.
One halfback is guiding a team to 6-0 and the other half is guiding a team 3-3 ... Not even a comparison - Hunt is the form half back

Saintsified

Bench
Yes, I think a dragons forum is the perfect place to get a levelled, unbiased opinion on this!

Seriously though, Hunt was always the better signing for us. We have a true halfback locked up for 5 years. Had we signed Cronk, we'd be looking at 2 years before we are back in the same mess we've been in since 2013.
Since Billy Smith.