What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So ladies....

Buzz Boy

Juniors
Willow said:
GTB, you seem like a nice enough person. My advice is that you quit while you're only a mile behind.

Much like your beloved Bears did.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

:(

Red Bear

Referee
Just to supply what i had earlier

Fisrstly, The North Sydney Bears Board-Buying Adam Muir was really stupid as we already had a very good pack and didnt need to spend the money on him.

Secondly, Norths were one of the real victems of Super League because players of theirs which werent usually of rep standard played rep and this meant player payments went further up than they already had.

Thirdly, rain and shoddy contractors. The rain held up the Construction as did construction defaults. This left the Bears homeless in 1999 and they lost alot of money because of this, eventually having to move back to NSO. IMO they shouldve waited to 2000 to move to the central coast and in 1999 made sure that all there financial stuff was right and be assured of a spot in the next season.

All this compounded into a 6.5 million debt. But they are now debt free and have a very wealthy man there to back them, so the Bears will be and deserve to be back.

Moffo

Referee
I hear the saints are desperate for players.....Anyone for Scott Gourley and Wayne Collins back in the saints colours next year? :lol:

I hear they want Darren Traecy from parra as well :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

STG03

Juniors
Now that the tigers have got a stronger squad than last season, souths must be favourites to collect back to back spoons. :lol:

izzo

Juniors
STG03 said:
Now that the tigers have got a stronger squad than last season, souths must be favourites to collect back to back spoons. :lol:
[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll:

BUNNY BOY GIVE UP! looks like the dragons supporters are as strong as thier team, oh and the bunnies supporters i.e YOU ( the one losing this fight) are as strong as thier team! :lol:

I thinks Its nice to see The Bunnies fans full of optimism & expectation 4 the forthcoming season. When we all no in reality itll be all over by the 3rd round.................. :D :D :D

Latest posts