What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So long D Fi

Stake Removed

First Grade
Flanno would have only released him, if he believed not up to FG he played games 1 & 2 and thats it all season.

I have trust in Flanno

SharkShocked

Bench
Maybe things changed down there.

Maybe they might be now getting someone before June 30 that they thought they wouldn't.

I'd imagine the player retention/signing is fairly fluid.

Inferno

Coach
Given how careful we've been in not releasing players like Beale and Gordon mid-season, you'd like to think we wouldn't release a player the position we're shortest at this stage of the year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
If Flanno does see him as part of the plan for this year, then release gives some more money in cap, if it is to bring someone in from outside, or bring someone up from lower grades into top 25, i think we have to wait and see

Windy70

Juniors
Very strange. But agree with Angry, It may just be a good thing for him. Certainly doesn't seem to be any bad blood.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Very strange. But agree with Angry, It may just be a good thing for him. Certainly doesn't seem to be any bad blood.

And how close Andrew & David are if was bad blood i would have though Andrew's form would have started to drop off

Special K

Coach
He left for a better offer/opportunity. Can't hold that against him.

He had his moments both good and bad. We got more out of him then I thought we would I don't recall the brothers ever actually being on the field at the same time. I think once they were named but it didn't happen. Anyway he should go well over there.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Andrew seems to have a new attitude this year...hopefully he feels he owes us something after that junior referee debacle last year. May in fact work in our favour without his brother around as they've managed to find trouble together a couple of times.