What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So long D Fi

shaggs

Coach
What about all the dickheads with YOLO or a moustache on their fingers.
Shit tattoos.

I wanted one as soon as I was 18, didn't do it and then ended up waiting till I was 30.

I remember when "Nike" was cool in the 90's and some fkwits got the logo as a tat.

Corporate zombies!!!!
The coolest that Nike got for me was when they used Iggy & the Stooges' "Search and Destroy" for one of their ads, maybe around the time of the Sydney Olympics.

I'm pretty indifferent to tats, but I did enjoy reading the old sci fi novel The Illustrated Man, by Ray Bradbury, which was also a neat film starring Rod Steiger (showing my age again).

Inferno

Coach
I always said I'd get a tattoo if the Sharks ever won a premiership. Truth be told I never thought they'd win one.

Decided against getting one in the end.

Quigs

Immortal
My body is a Temple and it will never be desiccated

Youse would have to be a mad in the head to get inked.

( I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.)

carcharias

Immortal
I'm under no illusion as to what I look like.
A tattoo is not going to improve anything...in fact it would probably have the opposite effect.

Any of you blokes with young kids see the fat white dudes with tribal Tatts in the pool at baby swimming classes????

myrrh ken

First Grade
Im getting one....in a few years to make sure there no stripping off it for some reason.
Ever the pragmatist

318da410ac65f27fe7c670057a33bd71

Pig Champion

Juniors
Years ago in my former life as a nurse, a colleague had to insert a suppository into a patient. She said when she spread his cheeks to pop it in he had a tattoo right next to his ring with the nike symbol and the words just do it. I don't think he had the tattoo just for this moment.

Latest posts