What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many negatives

snout

First Grade
...f**k that 80 minutes. I'm spent.

Forced to watch it on 9 and the most biased consistent call of shark hate ever heard.

From the winterstein try til the fulltime siren.
Every pass, play and tackle of the Sharks was criticised and questioned. Even that tosser of a caller got on the band wagon with his tongue firmly between the butt cheeks of Gus, freddy, Lockyer. Anything to keep your job, hey.

So, many negatives.

The Holmes experiment which went for 27 games and ended the argument once and for all.

Gal letting the ball go - 4 tackles to go...78th minute, playing for a field goal. Just so dumb.

Fifita's 5th tackle choice in the 90th minute - just run straight and set for the shot. Nah....run sideways for the dumbest play since....well, take your pick.

Segyaro. Leeds is that way.

Maloney. What can you say. Flanno has to make a choice tonight - because another season of that will derail another campaign. Cannot head back into pre-season with a guy who gives less of a f**k than segyaro.

The refs.....well, not surprised. The NRL got what they wanted. No sharks.

I farkin hate losing. But I can accept being beaten by a better team on the day.

But that.....

That will take days to get over.

Card Shark

Immortal
We gifted them too much ball...sometimes by bad decisions by the refs, sometimes by bad decisions by us & a few times just plain bad luck.

It was just not our day...

Our bench was not potent enough. When I saw it, I thought, lookout. When prior & Fifita went off...we lost control.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Can't argue with any of your comments.
Plenty for coach to think about and get sorted sooner rather than later. He has an option in Dugan for Holmes - but Maloney is another matter. Love the bloke but if something presents itself better than Maloney - make it happen.
Look at barba signing.

shaggs

Coach
There was shit across the board, but the players who should know better went to shit.

Gallen and Fifita bad decisions.
Townsend and Maloney missing.
Graham and Lewis, did they play??

...f**k that 80 minutes. I'm spent.

Forced to watch it on 9 and the most biased consistent call of shark hate ever heard.

From the winterstein try til the fulltime siren.
Every pass, play and tackle of the Sharks was criticised and questioned. Even that tosser of a caller got on the band wagon with his tongue firmly between the butt cheeks of Gus, freddy, Lockyer. Anything to keep your job, hey.

So, many negatives.

The Holmes experiment which went for 27 games and ended the argument once and for all.

Gal letting the ball go - 4 tackles to go...78th minute, playing for a field goal. Just so dumb.

Fifita's 5th tackle choice in the 90th minute - just run straight and set for the shot. Nah....run sideways for the dumbest play since....well, take your pick.

Segyaro. Leeds is that way.

Maloney. What can you say. Flanno has to make a choice tonight - because another season of that will derail another campaign. Cannot head back into pre-season with a guy who gives less of a f**k than segyaro.

The refs.....well, not surprised. The NRL got what they wanted. No sharks.

I farkin hate losing. But I can accept being beaten by a better team on the day.

But that.....

That will take days to get over.

Gould' response to the Cowboys levelling to 14-14 when Coote lost the ball cold as shown clearly by the replay.

Oh well that makes up for the penalty the Sharks got when it wasn't a strip in the 1st half. When the replay showed it was a strip.

Gould the f**king biggest grumpy vindictive arsehole that you'll ever see. Hope merkin is pushing up daisies sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes

Leutele was getting up to get a quick play the ball after a great run.

He had the ball knee'd out.

Penalty every day Gus.

sladden road

Juniors
I was at the game.

I am a BBQ fan, but it is time for both parties to part ways for the better of each.

Moylan will be a good addition , with some different attacking flair, and BBQ will help the Knights up the table.

Dugan should 100% be No 1 next year, he is a much better fullback with about the same attacking potential as Val.

The refs have been in every game this weekend, it is a disgrace. They should be seen at not heard.

Manly got duded big time and we got the rough end also and the chooks almost copped it if not for the Latrells sheer brilliance.

You watch next weekend the whistle go back in the pocket, just in time to suit the Storm the next weekend.

The game loves QLD, because it has too. The power swings that way.
It is why they are also ridding Parra this year, it is the only heartland left in NSW. The west.
AFL will eventually take over here, it rules VIC and watching that shit its not hard to see why.

We will always have 2016.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I wont watch that gane again but in first 5 minutes either gus or whoever that commentator they have at 9, it was Fittler now i remember says Fifita & Bakuya making yards already.

FFS Bakuya was sitting on the bench so what the hell was Fittler watching, and he wants to coach SOO

sladden road

Juniors
Gould' response to the Cowboys levelling to 14-14 when Coote lost the ball cold as shown clearly by the replay.

Oh well that makes up for the penalty the Sharks got when it wasn't a strip in the 1st half. When the replay showed it was a strip.

Gould the f**king biggest grumpy vindictive arsehole that you'll ever see. Hope merkin is pushing up daisies sooner rather than later.
Hes got he shits cause he will have to let the golden boy come to the Sharks

Stake Removed

First Grade
Overhaul needed. Otherwise we become me Souths of 2018

Thats my concern, knowing buy backup's like Latimore, and we should have moved Heigno on, we had chance this year to blood Kurt Dillon and now that opportunity is gone.

We have some quality very much left in the team, need to bring some youth in around it, not into veteran bench players

shadowboxer

First Grade
Hes got he shits cause he will have to let the golden boy come to the Sharks
Dunno about that - watch the presser. Flanno backing the players to the hilt and bagging the refs - defended Maloney send off a penalty at best
Hope he hasn't the blinkers on

sandshark

Bench
That was hard to watch.
What's a bet we'll hear about some player unrest and in-fighting over the next few days.
They had it all even with the whistle against them but lost it in the end with stupid errors.

Can't see myself watching another game this year.

Weaponhead

Coach
Thats my concern, knowing buy backup's like Latimore, and we should have moved Heigno on, we had chance this year to blood Kurt Dillon and now that opportunity is gone.

We have some quality very much left in the team, need to bring some youth in around it, not into veteran bench players

This will be the challenge for Flanno. The side needs more speed and power from the bench. Will he move blokes on to freshen the squad or stick with experience.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
That was hard to watch.
What's a bet we'll hear about some player unrest and in-fighting over the next few days.
They had it all even with the whistle against them but lost it in the end with stupid errors.

Can't see myself watching another game this year.
With you. I'll actually pay attention to my kids now the agony is over.