What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many negatives

chewsta

First Grade
He should have been, Aside from Fifitas monumental balls up at the end, Gallen went for the glory plays a couple of times close to the line, late in the count with backs either side of the field screaming for the ball.

Gallen ws outstanding. He wwent for the try because it was on offer. He deserved a penalty. Game over.
Feefs was out standing. He ran sideway once & he gets the Napolean label.
Latts was outstanding too. His game was twice anything seen dished up by havyaseenafunguy .

Hawkins

Juniors
I gotta be honest.

A got a semi watching you boys lose.

I recorded the game in case I need a pick me up over the next few days.

Thanks Cowboys.

Card Shark

Immortal
He should have been, Aside from Fifitas monumental balls up at the end, Gallen went for the glory plays a couple of times close to the line, late in the count with backs either side of the field screaming for the ball.

Our backs never see the ball.

YTSharks

Juniors
I gotta be honest.

Thanks Cowboys.
You'll need that pick me up over the next few years with your team sliding further and further down the ladder with the imbecile you have for a coach

Quigs

Immortal
Farkkk me dead we got an Ennis Clapper coming in here trying to outsmart The Soup. It's not hard we know but he is giving it a good crack.

You want a real good laugh just get some gametime film of your pack of forwards in the latter rounds of this comp.

They looked like the new lot of contenders for the worlds biggest losers. Fat kents wobbling around the paddock, the only thing they could do quickly was to throw their hands up to get replaced.

I heard that the Raiders had a dietician on the coaching staff but he suddenly disappeared without a trace. Vanished off the face of the Planet. Strong Rumour has it that Junior Paulo and Dave Taylor ate him.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I gotta be honest.

Thanks Cowboys.

Oh buddy as fun as you think it might have been deep down you know you'll never ever ever get back at us for beating you in 2016 with a way understrength side and the best ever stick it up your arse happy clapper from Menis. You can have your 2017 replay. It's already forgotten. I live down your way and know how much it stings you lot.

SadShark

Bench
Hawkins is a slimy arse stain on these forums. Real sniping kaaarnt of the lowest order.

Bonafide colon maggot.

Spank me again mistress Hawkins. It does delight me ever so.

Hawkins - Standup, true & lauded heroine to the LGBT community.

Card Shark

Immortal
Hawkins is a slimy arse stain on these forums. Real sniping kaaarnt of the lowest order.

Bonafide colon maggot.

Spank me again mistress Hawkins. It does delight me ever so.

Hawkins - Standup, true & lauded heroine to the LGBT community.

This is true. Feel for the people in his life.