What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many negatives

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey I wish you blokes would learn how to flush the shitter.

Everytime I come back into this joint there is a new floater.

C'mon own up you weak pricks. Whos dropped the Dead Shit Johns.

millersnose

Post Whore
would barba have made that much difference this year?
we will never know
i am more surprised at the drop in form for last years mid tier players like bakuya, prior, heighno

and the lack of any real size when fifita and prior come off

this years bench was nowhere near as effective as last years

Surely

Post Whore
And our poor kick metres stats 13th

We were however number one for kick return metres with a fullback that apparently isn't in the top 10

Surely

Post Whore
We had a lot of offloads though , probably explains our 2nd position in errors.

Weaponhead

Coach
And our poor kick metres stats 13th

We were however number one for kick return metres with a fullback that apparently isn't in the top 10
Sharks were third in all run metres which may explain lower kick metres. Strong metres on get out sets means more bombs than long kicks

SadShark

Bench
Is there a stat on how many times The Chad found the grass on his kicks?

I'm not looking for the ones that went dead in goal, just kicks in general play.

Had a cunova year. As impressive as the double dusters punch I copped whilst being felated some weeks ago (bitch).

we will never know
i am more surprised at the drop in form for last years mid tier players like bakuya, prior, heighno

We'll all I can put it down to is we lost our backs leader and forwards leader from last year. What I mean with this comment is that Ennis controlled the ruck and the forwards and Barba sparked a Shyte load of attack that other backs fed off.

This season too many people just did their own thing and players got in each other's way and the "team" spirit was not as strong. Way too much shyte off the cuff stuff which produced way more errors compared to last year.

The more shyte didn't work the more mistakes they came up with pushing things that weren't on or frustration forcing players to go to stupid miracle plays.

Flanno has a lot to sort out in the offseason.

I know, and I hated seeing the embarrassed look on your mother's face when she reached down to pick you up off the floor crying.

LOL!

Yeah she should've slapped him earlier to make him breathe quicker but farked if she could tell his arse from his head!

we will never know

I have found out that Prior played the entire year busted. Not sure what the issue was.
Boogs had some crakka games this year.
Heighno injured late in he season, sternum I think.
Lattimore is phucking huge.

The critical issue was the machine gun approach to replacing Ennis
Cherringtone never got a shot & prob wasnt up to it , despite being the best schoolboy only a few years earlier.
Morts would have been great but got injured early missed the boat & then got on a boat. Clever, tough player.
Segeyaro was on face value a very promising buy, but the late disjointed start then injury, just didnt work.
Brailey has been a revelation, despite a lot of critics on his defense, & should improve. Doesnt help 2017 though.
The one that got away imo & was the perfect fit for 2 years was Farrah.

Losing Ennis was huge. Pissing Barba off as well, was idiotic. a thousand times dumber than doing cocaine & getting caught for the second time after being warned. The DUMBEST DUMBEST thing I ahve ever seen the club do, & thats saying a lot.

Ads

First Grade
We'll all I can put it down to is we lost our backs leader and forwards leader from last year. What I mean with this comment is that Ennis controlled the ruck and the forwards and Barba sparked a Shyte load of attack that other backs fed off.

This season too many people just did their own thing and players got in each other's way and the "team" spirit was not as strong. Way too much shyte off the cuff stuff which produced way more errors compared to last year.

The more shyte didn't work the more mistakes they came up with pushing things that weren't on or frustration forcing players to go to stupid miracle plays.

Flanno has a lot to sort out in the offseason.
The team spirit was so bad a few weeks before the semis flanno was going to drop a big name who was causing shit but dogged it.