What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So when are you sacking Mary?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey, hey

Where is the lynch mob now?

Own up, you wanted him gone, now his shyte does not smell.

Only took two Pommies.

My sharks will get you, in two weeks. Drag you down into the mud.

ouryears

Bench
Might break a fence.....
Funny, but that’s ok, we beat you at home like you were a bunch of school girls playing for the first time.

When you come to our ground we will have the drug dogs out sniffing your coach and players lol.

It has taken a good play maker in Benny Hunt to get things happening plus the red haired sun burnt pommie in Sir Jimmy Graham.

I wish you well ....but not against us.
Bring your box of tissues pal.

Listen, haven't we done enough for you people.

I mean jeez, we gave you the best water boy in the business in Price.
A quite decent front rower in Prior. How many offloads has he done this year? That low? Really?
The most over rated, fragile and quite often drunk fullback in the business, how is Dugan? Injured you say? Surprising.
One of our best young players that you invested time and money in and turned into a State of Origin player......how is Bird by the way? The Broncos you say? Really? That's a bit ungrateful innit?

I'm not sure how much more "help" we can to give you to be honest.

Crush

Coach
I used to go to Shark Park with my sharkies mates back when you could buy 4 full strength beers at a time. We'd stand on the hill and they would hurl abuse at their own players, Ben Pomeroy copped heaps. Always walk out with empty pockets and very vague recollections of the actual game. Usually a fight or two on the hill.
Not a place to take the kids. Took the kids and sat on the booze free hill which was fine but when we left we had to leave through the drunks hill and they were throwing cups of beer at the field.
My daughter asked why they did that.
I said its what they do at cronulla.
Funny bunch.

I used to go to Shark Park with my sharkies mates back when you could buy 4 full strength beers at a time. We'd stand on the hill and they would hurl abuse at their own players, Ben Pomeroy copped heaps. Always walk out with empty pockets and very vague recollections of the actual game. Usually a fight or two on the hill.
Not a place to take the kids. Took the kids and sat on the booze free hill which was fine but when we left we had to leave through the drunks hill and they were throwing cups of beer at the field.
My daughter asked why they did that.
I said its what they do at cronulla.
Funny bunch.

I used to like standing outside the Summertime bar and watch the girls fight, and it usually was the girls too.
The Shire, funny bunch.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I use to go there in the 70's when it was Endevour Field or Caltex field or some other of the 26 odd names. I remember it as a reclaimed swamp shithole with mozzies that annoyed. It's obviously changed.....Bogans have replaced the mozzies.
Hey we have one ground and do not rent it from some council, where you playing next? At the Rabbits in Homebush? Perth? some place where the roof comes off?

Maybe NZ. Mary likes it there, you know the bloke you all want sacked.