What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So when are you sacking Mary?

Frank Facer

First Grade
Mary has got the cattle this year and it shows. I actually am loving the style of footy that we are playing this year. I suppose that Mary has to be given some credit for that. We are completing our sets and playing a good brand of footy as well. This is the best brand of footy we have played for a very long time, probably going back to when Browie was here or even earlier.

Mary's job looks be very secure this year and probably for the next few years. He could even become a career coach and a premiership winning coach, thanks to the players that he now has at his disposal. lol As I previously said, I could coach this team and I would like to coach this team.

Mary has got the cattle this year and it shows. I actually am loving the style of footy that we are playing this year. I suppose that Mary has to be given some credit for that. We are completing our sets and playing a good brand of footy as well. This is the best brand of footy we have played for a very long time, probably going back to when Browie was here or even earlier.

Mary's job looks be very secure this year and probably for the next few years. He could even become a career coach and a premiership winning coach, thanks to the players that he now has at his disposal. lol As I previously said, I could coach this team and I would like to coach this team.

Ok calm down, I think we have to give Mary some credit here.
I’m not saying he’s suddenly a master coach, but as I said on another thread, maybe, just maybe, he has learned a thing or two about coaching.

Now having Hunt and Graham has helped enourmously, but players like Aitken, Dufty, JDB, Simms, Ah Mau have all improved out of sight this year. Some of that credit has to go to Mary.