What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So when are you sacking Mary?

saintm

Juniors
And how many tries has Dufty let in? If Nighty wasn't covering his back it may look a bit worse. Dufty is a good attack player and Duges was a good defence player. Stop comparing apples with oranges.
None this year where he was the only one at fault. Nighty did save him once vs Bunnies,the same tackle friz missed as well.His D has improved heaps this year.Name a player that has never missed a tackle.

denis preston

First Grade
Weird thing is I don't love Duges but liked his effort in our colours. I'm going to let it go. Seriously being a girl and all, I've found so many bullies on this forum it makes the sisterhood look like saints..

DQ, keep giving it to them ! Everyone has a right here to express their opinion.Don't get paranoid Theres at least 5 or 6 other posters that cop more particularly when they go on a repetitive rampage ( remember it's a mess ! )

My personal opinion about players is totally about what percentage of the cap they are taking and the value they contribute eg: . Hunt : great McCrone : Bad ( even if he was on 150k ! ) Dugan gave great service & nobody could deny his passion & commitment but value at over 600k a year : BAD
Dufty's defense may never be to Dugh's standard but small price to pay when he puts continual pressure of opposition defenses.

Crush

Coach
Dugan is injury prone. He plays less games than most players and that should be taken into consideration when negotiating his salary. He spends too much time on the sidelines to be paid as the elite are.
As for the Sharks, they will move him on from his 4 year contract midway through next year, I guarantee it. He'll go to ESL.
I have already heard whispers that he isn't fitting in with the playing group.

Drag Queen

Bench
DQ, keep giving it to them ! Everyone has a right here to express their opinion.Don't get paranoid Theres at least 5 or 6 other posters that cop more particularly when they go on a repetitive rampage ( remember it's a mess ! )

My personal opinion about players is totally about what percentage of the cap they are taking and the value they contribute eg: . Hunt : great McCrone : Bad ( even if he was on 150k ! ) Dugan gave great service & nobody could deny his passion & commitment but value at over 600k a year : BAD
Dufty's defense may never be to Dugh's standard but small price to pay when he puts continual pressure of opposition defenses.
Cheers. Money wise I totally agree with you. I don't think I was being paranoid or repetitive on the subject. Maybe I was. Dufty is earning my respect, although that hasn't always been the case. I used to think of him as an entitled little shit. ;)

Crush

Coach
Crush.. ?? No need to go there mate. Gallen and Graham are far dirtier than Duges will ever be. Not like you to be dishing the dirt. Wow.
I heard it yesterday from someone close to the club. Duges isn't quite fitting in. Not dishing out dirt just posting what I heard.

SBD82

Coach
Crush.. ?? No need to go there mate. Gallen and Graham are far dirtier than Duges will ever be. Not like you to be dishing the dirt. Wow.
Perhaps it's time to come to terms with the fact that Dugan may have been raised up to an undeserved pedestal.

Gareth67

First Grade
I heard it yesterday from someone close to the club. Duges isn't quite fitting in. Not dishing out dirt just posting what I heard.

There was a short article in yesterday's Sunday Telegraph sports from ' he who knows all the latest gossip ' that right , none other than Dil Rothschild .
He mentioned that a new star signing for a club was not living up to expectations , both on and off the field.
Of course it could be anyone , but Dil being a huge Sharks fan could very well had been referring to someone much closer to home ?

Drag Queen

Bench
There was a short article in yesterday's Sunday Telegraph sports from ' he who knows all the latest gossip ' that right , none other than Dil Rothschild .
He mentioned that a new star signing for a club was not living up to expectations , both on and off the field.
Of course it could be anyone , but Dil being a huge Sharks fan could very well had been referring to someone much closer to home ?
You read the Sunday Tele Gareth? Not judging ;)

Gareth67

First Grade
You read the Sunday Tele Gareth? Not judging ;)

Yes Drag Queen , they have the best comics . What else can an old fart like me do on a Sunday , but sit on the front veranda with a nice hot cup of LAN Choo tea . Hell , I even let Ethel have a cup with me after she's finished mowing the lawns . :wink:

Drag Queen

Bench
Yes Drag Queen , they have the best comics . What else can an old fart like me do on a Sunday , but sit on the front veranda with a nice hot cup of LAN Choo tea . Hell , I even let Ethel have a cup with me after she's finished mowing the lawns . :wink:
Haha. Ethel's a better woman than me Xx

Latest posts