What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so who we gunna play in the GF and how munch are we gunna win by.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I have a mate in Canberra, Tigers supporter, who picked a Broncos V Sharks GF before the season started.

He's never been right about anything in his life before, but hey, he's looking pretty smart at present.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Melbourne Storm by 1 point thanks to a Carney conversion after the siren as the Sharks score the most impossible try in the dying seconds following Storms 78th minute field goal to try and seal the result

As Carney puts the ball through the uprights from right on the sidelines he becomes the greatest Shark of all time :D

M2D2

Bench
:lol: we lose the week before to Storm/Warriors like the last few times. :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
I have a mate in Canberra, Tigers supporter, who picked a Broncos V Sharks GF before the season started.

He's never been right about anything in his life before, but hey, he's looking pretty smart at present.

He can't be real farkkkken smart if he is a mate of yours.

Card Shark

Immortal
:lol: we lose the week before to Storm/Warriors like the last few times. :lol:

The sad thing is we can kill it all year & it comes down to 1 game whether we play in the big 1 or not.

History shows we blow our chance - let's hope it doesn't happen this year (providing we get that far of course, which I'm confident we will).

wolverine

Juniors
The sad thing is we can kill it all year & it comes down to 1 game whether we play in the big 1 or not.

History shows we blow our chance - let's hope it doesn't happen this year (providing we get that far of course, which I'm confident we will).

This team definitely seems different, something about them makes me feel very confident.

Ausguy

Coach
Thought I was on the wrong sharks forum for a sec there

Think we should all put our dicks away... It's round 11.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Didn't read all posts but my dream would be v Manly and a violent physical game ends in a draw at 11 all. A rematch is held mid week only a few days later and we put them to the sword 16-Nil.

Latest posts