What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer trivia

Bumble

First Grade
The Southern-most club in the English Leagues (ie Prem down to League 2) is who?

Dutchy

Immortal
I know Plymouth and Torquay are down the very South West..not sure if there are any clubs lower down that Cornwall City(town not club) though

clivethemessiah

Juniors
JS said:
I know Plymouth and Torquay are down the very South West..not sure if there are any clubs lower down that Cornwall City(town not club) though

Almost there. Plymouth Argyle are the most southerly club in the football league.

clivethemessiah

Juniors
Should I give that to JS?

Which is the only football league club that doesn't include red, white, blue or black in it's official home colours?

clivethemessiah

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
norwich city? canary yellow and green

or maybe they got a bit of white :?

Youre taking the peeeeez....I think they did incorporate some canary droppings at one time in the 90's.
But you are right.;-)

who scored the fastest goal by a substitute in world cup history which? how long was he on the field for? which world cup edition was it? against who did he score?

Bumble

First Grade
It was David O'Leary from memory...Against some Eastern Block team like Romania

Misanthrope

Staff member
who scored the fastest goal by a substitute in world cup history which? how long was he on the field for? which world cup edition was it? against who did he score?

Ebbe Sand for Denmark against Nigeria in 1998? Took sixteen seconds

Bumble

First Grade
Which two clubs were playing when a crowd of 130000 assembled, the largest ever attendance for a match in any European club competition?