What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer trivia

Dragooner

Bench
Shoot the Tiger and the Rattlesnake, eat them, and then sit back and watch us take the crown...

Well of course I'm right so I have a good question.

What is the most fully awesomest, mega coolest, hyper insanest team in the world...i'll give you a hint.

*hint* It's Arsenal...but you probably already know that.

Bumble

First Grade
FFS don't you start gaying up this thread with your Arsenal garbage

Next Question: The highest ever English Premier League placing acheived with a negative goal difference was by which team, and where did they finish?

Dragooner

Bench
But in the Barclays Premier League Everton finished on -1 in 04/05 I beleive. When they came 4th.

Bumble

First Grade
Norwich was the answer.

Your challenge now is to throw out a non-Arsenal related question (or Macos, or Pandev) :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
It's never happened.

Name 2 Australian Clubs that David Beckham has played against.

south melbourne and sydney fc

a f**king cracker of a goal scored by manure against south melbourne in that world club challenge tournament

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
uuummm..........................the Romans

in 203 BC

(nfi, I'm guessing)

Bumble

First Grade
Funnily enough I was reading this earlier today

Stade de Reims was the team, can't remember the score though

only two men have ever won the world cup as a player and a coach. who are they and which one was the only one to win as captain?

bonus round of applause if you can give dates :cool:

Dragooner

Bench
Franz Beckenbauer has done it, he was the captain as well. Dates: 1974 - as captain, 1990 as coach.

The other was Mario Zagallo who won it with Brazil in 58 and 62 and as coach in 70.

Dragooner

Bench
Who was the first overseas manager to win the FA Cup? With which team did he do it in and in which year?

What other feat was acheived in this game?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Sir Alex Ferguson. It was the 1990 FA Cup Final.

It had to have a replay because the first final was a draw.