What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer trivia

dirty merkin ruud gullit with chelsea before they became chel$ki

unless ofcourse by overseas it's outside england then i guess it would be ferguson

Dragooner

Bench
It was Gullit. I thought I posted that that was right and that the final was also the place where the fastest ever FA Cup goal was scored.

But obviously not.

And NP by the 'old Wembley' what do you mean?

Saint Dragon said:
And NP by the 'old Wembley' what do you mean?

current wembley is the new wembley. the one they demolished is old wembley now

wheelsy is lapping it up :D

Q. fastest world cup goal? and who scored it and against who?

Dragooner

Bench
:lol: You and Toney interpreted it wrong, I wanted a more direct answer

It was Kennington Oval back in 1872.

And :lol: Wheelsy...b*stard!

And it was Hassan Suker for Turkey against South Korea in 2002 after 11 seconds. Was June 29, I remember watching that game, I missed the goal because I turned it on after 5 minutes :lol:

Who scored the fastest goal in World Cup qualifying, for which country and how long did it take?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Archie Thompson v American Samoa?

This is just a guest because he scored 13 against them and one of them must of been pretty quick.

Dragooner

Bench
WRONG!

This is a sh*t hard question, you would have NEVER heard of the player and will know sh*t about the country :lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
:lol:

Riteo..I'm stumped so I had a look on an external website which showed the answer, but I'm not gonna reveal the answer.

F*ck it was a quick goal!

Here's a clue for everyone: It was for one of the FIFA Member Nations and it was scored very fast, (xx amount of seconds/minutes to be exact).

Latest posts