What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solo: A Star Wars Story

beave

Coach
Yeah.....that guy as Han.....nah.

This guy as a director

images

Nah

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The dude they have chosen to play Solo has a really punchable face... I suppose maybe that's why they casted him.

shiznit

Coach
Lmfao.... has anyone seen the twitter moments about the solo posters?? :joy::joy:

They released some theatrical posters with the characters from this up coming film.... and of course fans added some other characters.... :joy::joy:

If I get time I’ll put them up...

Reactions: PJ

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think I'm already suffering Star Wars fatigue.

This doesn't excite me, the 9th episode isn't even out for 18 months, Underworld is out this year, Rian Johnson is working on a new trilogy and now the guys from Game of Thrones are working on a separate trilogy.

Too much.

adamkungl

Immortal

This doesn't excite me, the 9th episode isn't even out for 18 months, Underworld is out this year, Rian Johnson is working on a new trilogy and now the guys from Game of Thrones are working on a separate trilogy.

Too much.

Star Wars has been shamelessly flogged for 3 decades. Disney is just doing it with a higher budget.

bileduct

Coach

Too much.
Yeah, it's crap. I've seen my last Star Wars film.