What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some questions about Tigers vs Roosters on Saturday......

Swampdonkey

Juniors
Just need some help with a couple of things....

What time will Jersey Flegg be playing at Kogarah on Saturday?

What time do the gates open at Aussie Stadium on Saturday afternoon?

Is there a particular area of Aussie Stadium that the Tigers supporters will be located?

Gobbso

Juniors
The times i've usually been to Aussie Stadium to watch Wests Tigers play either Souths, Easts or St.Gilla, the fans usually reside between bay 31-35. the gates will probably open up around 3pm.

And according to Big League, it says the Roosters play Balmain in Flegg at 10.30am at Henson Park? :? Don't know what's exactly doing there?

Swampdonkey

Juniors
Cheers Gobbso.

Don't know what they are doing with the Flegg?

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but i have always been a big fan of watching the lower grades before the first grade match. Lately, as was done with the Manly game, they seem to only be playing the reserves and the firsts?

westie

Bench
Swampdonkey said:
Just need some help with a couple of things....

What time will Jersey Flegg be playing at Kogarah on Saturday?

What time do the gates open at Aussie Stadium on Saturday afternoon?

Is there a particular area of Aussie Stadium that the Tigers supporters will be located?

There was talk of bay 33. We wern't all that keen on plonking behind the posts again.

King Tigerman

Juniors
tv side

& its usually bay 31 or 32 bay 33 might be roosters dial a crowd area but ill find out hopefully tomorrow