What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

song name

Jono Russell

Bench
does anyone know the name of the song and who sings it

its goes 'run to paradice' (i think that may be the name but not shore)

choc_soldier

Coach
OMG, Air Supply is elevator music, at best.

I have to listen to their shyte at work. Every song seems to be how lucky the guy is to be in love with someone...

:-&

And aren't they Australian?

knights04

Bench
Blink 182? :?

I hate that song "I'm all out of love" Everytime it's played I turn into Rainman same with Nikki Webster in that Aus day concert.

SP

Bench
blink were good, in the days of Dammit & josie, well thats my opinion though

Jono Russell

Bench
parra_panther said:
I don't mind a bit of Blink.

Prefer Greenday though.

yes greenday are preety damn awsome have seen them live and they go off wish they would come back again its been about 4 years or more since there last tour here.

however i do rate blink a tad higher just my own personal oppinion.

for me blink where at there best with the albums buddah and cheshire cat they rocked out hard, dude ranch was a decent album that provided blink with oppotunities to hit stardome with songs like damnit, josie and m+m's for me the best track on this album is UNTITLED.
Enema Of The State and TOYPAJ were really blinks 182's down falls even though had soem great songs such as stay together for the kids and adams song these album had blink classed as sell outs and not punk. (to all those idiots who think they are real punk and say blink arnt punk you all can suck me dick because blink are very much punk you can be playing on radio and still be punk)
and now there is there new self titles album which i think is damn awsome it is really serious and shows that these boys have grown up a whole lot since toypaj. there lyrics are brilliant and the guitar and drumming just rocks.

i expect blink to put on a great show come martch 17th and 18th they will be alot more serious but at the same time i think tom and mark will still let out the child inside of them and show us all that ever so famous potty mouths of theres.