What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Fai Fundraiser (And How You Can Help)

Dave Q

Coach
Save about 50-100 for Sugar and I to sell during a home match BM.

I dont even have one yet!

Nice of the Fais to invite Jes home.

Shows respect and gratitude.

The Souths/NZ game in NZ should always be known as the Sonny Fai cup and each year a raffle can be held for the family and poor kids.

Lets all chip in for a trophy with his image engraved on it.

Big Mick

Referee
I actually like that idea...and should probably be explored by the NRL, Souths and Warriors...fantastic Dave.

As for wristbands...not a problem, i'll put aside 100-200 as I i'll give you 100 and i'll come myself to the game with 100 or so...and hopefully be outside the gate. We'll see what the Bunnies say :D

Jodeci

Bench
I actually like that idea...and should probably be explored by the NRL, Souths and Warriors...fantastic Dave.

As for wristbands...not a problem, i'll put aside 100-200 as I i'll give you 100 and i'll come myself to the game with 100 or so...and hopefully be outside the gate. We'll see what the Bunnies say :D

Big Mick

For us living in Sydney, how can I purchase them?

I was over for the Eels vs Warriors game and they sold them out half way through the Under 20's game?

Cheers

Iafeta

Referee
I wonder whether going to the ARL in relation to the Kiwis-Kangaroo test match might be worth a go? I see no reason why NZRL in particular for the test match would not be supportive of the selling of the wristbands.

Great effort guys, congratulations.

Big Mick

Referee
I wonder whether going to the ARL in relation to the Kiwis-Kangaroo test match might be worth a go? I see no reason why NZRL in particular for the test match would not be supportive of the selling of the wristbands.

Great effort guys, congratulations.

That was what I was thinking as well...heading to Suncorp.

Have to get the all clear but.

Mario seems like he's going to get the ball rolling for us :D

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I just chucked your info up on the Manly members forum, don't know if it will sell any for ya but thought I would do it anyway

Jesbass

First Grade
and that's when the game fell apart - coincidence?

It's no secret that the club went from being m.o.r last season to breaking into the finals series while I was overseas, only to be beaten by Manly on the night I returned! :sarcasm:

Dave Q

Coach
It's no secret that the club went from being m.o.r last season to breaking into the finals series while I was overseas, only to be beaten by Manly on the night I returned! :sarcasm:

It was awesome finals run, gallant and bold..... heart attack material with many happy endings..... until you touched down.

Sounds like my own win/loss ratio at bunnies matches over the last 20 years.

They call us "the cursed ones".

Hexed, jinxed, ol trouble, she follows us wherever we roam.

And the most sickening thing Jess, we keep dragging ourselves off our knees and beg for more!

Beaten fan syndrome...and there is no cure!

Jesbass

First Grade
Haha, 'tis true, Dave! I'd ask the Warriors to pay me to avoid their matches, but no amount of money would be worth it!

Keep spreading the wristband word, though, as I'm still trying to get rid of the rest.

Here are a few images of interest from Sunday...

Rosita Vai:
85806917.jpg

Tiki Taane with his, given by yours truly:
85806919.jpg

And even the referees got involved:
85806839.jpg

Dave Q

Coach
Good stuff Jess.

We are not "getting rid" of them, we are "exploring opportunities for international sales" !!

AliN

Live Update Team
It was great to see the officials come up to our gate toget the wristband, even more of a buzz to see them wearing them during the match.

Big Mick

Referee
Hey guys,

I'll be at CUA stadium tomorrow...gonna try and sell remaining ones in Australia there...pretty confident I might get through all of them too! Being a Pennies fan and all haha.

Then...I look forward to boarding my flight to NZ to meet Dave and do something very special on Sunday.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet some of you...it'd be an honour.

Big Mick

Referee
Awesome!!

I just met up with R & S...what a fantastic man. It was great to meet you mate. Thanks so much for the yarn.

Sorry I was lookin a bit scruffy in the photo with my greatly oversized NFL jersey that was funnily the smallest I could find hahaha.

Latest posts