What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sons of Anarchy

franklin2323

Immortal
Anyone into Sons of Anarchy??

I missed it when it started on Showcase. These new channels have unleashed some gems. Except for that waste of space gem

elyod138

Bench
I think it jumped the shark towards the end of season 2.

The first episode of season 3 was so over the top I couldn't finish it.

nqcowboy87

Bench
far out coincidence, i was just going to start a thread about this show, i cant belive how awesome it is

Zigwaa

Bench
Gold show. Jax is a legend.

I know SAMCRO stands for Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original, but does anyone know why it is written as SAMCROW sometimes?

beave

Coach
first season was slow, but it gets a lot better.

The last episode of season 3 had me fist pumping!!!! Can't wait to see season 4.

jargan83

Coach
Watched the first two seasons and thought it was great. Missed most of Season 3 unfortunately!

LESStar58

Referee
My favorite story arc is the one where the guys go to Northern Ireland.

I often wonder what actual 1%ers think of this show.

LESStar58

Referee
Apparently one of the guys in the show (recent addition) is (or was) a member of the Hells Angels.

I was at a shopping centre one day and there was a bloke getting around in a SOA hoodies... he thought it was best to turn it inside out when he saw a bunch of Hell's Angels out the the front.

Episode 1 of season 5 was full on! I'm keen to see what
Tig will doto get square with the One-Niners for the big boss lighting his daughter up like a Christmas tree
. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Watched the first ep on wed night, going to be a interesting season, wonder if they kill off one of Clay,Ope,Jax

Latest posts