What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sons of Anarchy

Haffa

I was happy with it. Final ep is now about the club and not Gemma.

The season has been treading water till now in some ways.

The only surprising thing about this episode was that there were no real surprises.
Going by that, next weeks happenings will include Jax reading his fathers real manuscript, not the edited version.
He is preparing his death through mayhem, setting the kids up etc.
The only twist to the situation will involve whatever the agreement is between he and the fellow Presidents. They cut away when the real deal was made

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I kind of wanted Gemma's death to be more brutal, to equal Tara's. Ah well, 3 annoying characters gone in one ep and that's a win.

Still unsure if Jax will bite it in the finale. I get the feeling that's why he's trying to get his kids to Nero's farm. I think he expect to meet Mr Mayhem.

PJ

First Grade
anyone else left really underwhelmed by that episode?

jesus for the second last episode ever that had 3 main characters die that was a terribly done job putting that together.

Pretty much how I have felt about the whole season.

Someone

Bench
I remember reading on IMDB that he broke one of his toes, obviously in between shooting the final couple of episodes. may or may not be true.

LESStar58

Referee
And so it begins.... or ends.

I am preparing myself to be let down in an "end of deadwood season 3" way.

Latest posts