What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 13 Game 1: Official NSW Squad

Amadaca

Juniors
I thought Laurie had the dignity to step aside from a selector role.

Bob Fulton, not so much

Laurie has no dignity as a human being. If he did, he wouldn't have taken on the coaching role, which involves selecting again, would he? Besides, the book was written on Laurie's dignity in the mid-90's anyway.

big hit!

Bench
I meant for impact of the bench full stop.

Right. With the Gallen & Merrin in the sentence you referenced, I thought you meant in the middle forward role. Watmough's impact here is uncontested IMO. Even our last series winning coach agrees.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ave-no-excuse-for-failure-20130601-2nihj.html
Shit article overall, but interestingly, he does mention some of the things I'm going on about with respect to Hoffman & Watmough. Still don't agree with Hoffman being in the side and whether he can have an impact in a one off game. As I said, I reckon there has to be combinations and repetition of plays for a hole runner like Hoffman to be effective.

Sims and comparisons to last year doesn't really mean much now so not sure why you mentioned it. Still, he would've been a better option to either Gidley or Reynolds in this squad just for the fact that he can be used down the right edge. Hinchcliffe better IMO because he plays that position in Melbourne and can also cover Acting Half.

betcats

Referee
I reckon Laurie only took the job so it would give him something to write about in his column.

isaiah

Bench
Why should I care about my State wining when I don't care about SOO, i care about South Sydney, you can't be that dense.
is that whining, wining, or winning?
whining is complaining, wining is having a drink with dinner, and winning belongs to Queensland.

Amadaca

Juniors
Lol get back in the bin son

You people certainly do amuse me, I'll give you that.

If I had disappeared or changed my tune, youd all be giving it to me --- so here I am, sticking to my guns & doing the polar opposite, & that results in...you giving it to me.

LOL.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We are giving it to you because you are both opinionated and stupid which is not a winning combination. So jog on fool

Latest posts