What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3

SBD82

Coach
Well colour me surprised...
Cheers mate.
Not sure what he gets out of being laughed at and told he’s wrong about everything- but each to their own I guess
To be totally honest, I'm pretty sure it's a mental health issue.

He's not a dragons fan, but he has a pretty severe obsession with our club. And he takes joy out of getting a rise from people, and ruining the forum for the decent supporters in here.

It's pretty sad when you think about it, and how much time he has dedicated over the years to try to get one over anonymous people on the internet. it's a strange way to feed your ego.

Crush

Coach

He's not a dragons fan, but he has a pretty severe obsession with our club. And he takes joy out of getting a rise from people, and ruining the forum for the decent supporters in here.

It's pretty sad when you think about it, and how much time he has dedicated over the years to try to get one over anonymous people on the internet. it's a strange way to feed your ego.
Thanks for sharing that mate.
I suspected but wasnt 100% sure.
Now we know.
End of.

I used to try and meet “anonymous people on the internet”.
Mainly to pick up 18y.o Swedish models.
Most of them turned out to be 55y.o dudes named Kevin.

ouryears

Bench
Well colour me surprised...
Cheers mate.
Not sure what he gets out of being laughed at and told he’s wrong about everything- but each to their own I guess
Crush, Damo and SBD82,
Three girls.
How cute.

Trouble is, you all hate realising you are all wrong 90% of the time.

Or is it 100% of the time?!
Multiple choice.

watatank

Coach
I think Cook's dummy half running in the first game was outstanding, but in the next two I was disappointed and dont think he showed any point of difference with McInness. In all three games he made a lot of tackles but was not able to stop the runner and there were a lot of post contact meters made against him.

I believe that origin would have suited McInness more than Cook, especially his one on one defence.

It's a tricky one. McInnes is probably more suited to the starting role, with Cook more suited to a super sub type role. But NSW already went with Peats last year who struggled to make an impact and they were probably looking for something more. And NSW wanted to make a point about picking players that the fans wanted to see and Cook is definitely that. Despite all the defence, he made an impact on the game which is what we were looking for.

That said, I still think Cook should have played off the bench. The try Cook set up for Tedesco in Game 1 seemingly justified his selection but it took 20 minutes to get to that play. He could have come straight onto the field after 20 minutes and done the same thing (and more). Instead he has to pace himself over 80 and just tackle which reduces his overall impact.