What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soo much anger

Connections

Juniors
man in like every thread in this forum theirs people having fights over which is the better team sharks or st george i think they should set up a room just for this fight and keep the rooms to the football news ..........

izzo

Juniors
I reckon the Scummers Dragon feud is quite funny cause the Scummers suck the wang and they always have the worst comebacks and yer St. George kills them!!!!

izzo

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
I reckon the Scummers Dragon feud is quite funny cause the Scummers suck the wang and they always have the worst comebacks and yer St. George kills them!!!!

I disagree :) .

hence my second point "the Scummers suck the wang"

I note in your singature that you have reall life pictures for previous years but no pictures for recentimes 'izzo'. In fact they appear to resemble players from the game NRL. Is this because this is the only way Souths can win games? :lol:

izzo

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
I note in your singature that you have reall life pictures for previous years but no pictures for recentimes 'izzo'. In fact they appear to resemble players from the game NRL. Is this because this is the only way Souths can win games? :lol:

ha , nah i just like to relive the old days

SaintTPP

First Grade
izzo said:
38 years and they've won f**k all sharkies, sharkies, 38 years and they've won f**k all, sharkies is their name, sharkies is their name! 8) :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
F**k all, f**k all, f**k all,
Cronulla has won f**k all,
Their cheergirls are fun,
But their ground is scum,
Cronulla has won f**k all.

Cheers,
Ben S.