What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO

snout

First Grade
Word is Bird will spend time at dummy half on Wednesday.

He always says he wants his hands on the ball more and he reckons things happen when he does - so will be interesting to see if he's right.

Can anyone pm with a stream please? The one i have been using isn't showing the state of oranges.
I'm on a hunt for a bar where i am but they dont open until 4 hours after kick off.

M2D2

Bench
Can anyone pm with a stream please? The one i have been using isn't showing the state of oranges.
I'm on a hunt for a bar where i am but they dont open until 4 hours after kick off.
inboxed. But it wont appear for another 24 hours from now. As its the most important day in your life, but
200_s.gif

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thanks fellas. Will check at breaky mañana . Nothing up at this point but I'm sure one of them will work!
@coolumsharkie I'm back at my apartment in Denia, I'm living across the road from an Oirish pub,
They'll only open that early for the soccer. I thought it'd be no drama but alas....

Latest posts