What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry guys, I fuqed up.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
I want to offer my heartfelt apologies to my Sevens team. I honestly thought that fulltime was 24/4. I can't believe I got it wrong..............I'm sure I even doubled checked it. I have an article ready to go. Maybe next time.

Sorry guys. I fuqed up :iwstupid: #-o :iwstupid:

Bubbles

Juniors
Hey, it happens ( says the person who thought fulltime was LAST Wednesday :? )!

Pen stepped in with a great article, so all is well. I look forward to reading your article next time, as a newcomer I'm really enjoying reading everyone's.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
I want to offer my heartfelt apologies to my Sevens team. I honestly thought that fulltime was 24/4. I can't believe I got it wrong..............I'm sure I even doubled checked it. I have an article ready to go. Maybe next time.

Sorry guys. I fuqed up :iwstupid: #-o :iwstupid:

we still luv ya big p. maybe got somethin t' do with that small.............. :shock:

Pump, how many times have you backed me up? So it's only fair that I was your backup for the 7's. Keep that article, round 6 is against Newtown. That will be a corker !!

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
we still luv ya big p. maybe got somethin t' do with that small.............. :shock:

Ahhh thanks Smurf. You are never gonna let that one go are you :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Morticia...

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
...Morticia... said:

Ahhh thanks Smurf. You are never gonna let that one go are you :lol: :lol: :lol:

sweetie its something i just cant comprehend. i mean it doesnt look THAT small. :oops:

hey i resent minus profanity an it never got returned. :lol:

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
I have just found out that the reason she said mine was tiny was because she was previously dating John Holmes.

In reality it's like an apple on the end of a babies arm. In fact I'm hung like Octagonal.

Just call me the Big Ohhhhhhhhhh!

Latest posts