What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Pommy

Coach

Release date for October 17th and a new trailer, its been a long time coming but hopefully it is worth the wait.

Pommy

Coach
I think it's better now than it ever has been.
Always very current taking the piss out of both sides of politics.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think it's better now than it ever has been.
Always very current taking the piss out of both sides of politics.

I found the latest series they sided far more with the left which was surprising as they usually pay every side out. But the 'F*ck em all to death!!' Stuff was absolutely hilarious

Pommy

Coach
I found the latest series they sided far more with the left which was surprising as they usually pay every side out. But the 'F*ck em all to death!!' Stuff was absolutely hilarious

I haven't seen the latest series I've been hoping it would come to Stan soon.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Still waiting on my code from CDkeys and the game launches in less than an hour. I've had a lot of dramas with them for the last couple of major releases and I'm not impressed. They used to be a lot better than this.

Picked up my copy at midday
PC is short a dvd drive so installed from uplay.. download finishes at 3:00, work starts at 3:20.....20 minutes from home

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Bought it on Xbox One. Nice of them to include the key for the first game. Wouldn’t mind playing it again after this.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Plunged 3 hours into this already. It's awesome. Even people who aren't particularly into the show will find something to enjoy

Pommy

Coach
I just haven’t the time to play it at the moment but I’m glad it’s getting good reviews. Ubisoft always have the scope to totally f**k something up.

Beau Ryan playing with the nosulus rift.

Haffa

Spent 90 minutes on it last night. Lots of fun. might call in sick tomorrow and give it a full days play.

Latest posts