What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths 2018 fullback

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Would it not be better to have the strongest team possible.
If AJ can genuinely be better than GI then by all means give him the number 1, but contrast GI in his last 5 games at fullback to AJs and GI is still far ahead of him

I see where your coming from. I guess my main problem is that AJ can't do as much from the wing. I'd love him to be groomed as a centre. When he gets more involved his deadly.

callmack1

Staff member
Would it not be better to have the strongest team possible.
If AJ can genuinely be better than GI then by all means give him the number 1, but contrast GI in his last 5 games at fullback to AJs and GI is still far ahead of him
Welcome mate.

doyen

Bench
I see where your coming from. I guess my main problem is that AJ can't do as much from the wing. I'd love him to be groomed as a centre. When he gets more involved his deadly.

AJ has proven that he will be v/good at FB & that's where he needs to be going into the future. He will get better.
And I agree that he would be worth trialling as a centre--I advocated that 2 yrs ago & I believe we considered it back then!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
AJ has proven that he will be v/good at FB & that's where he needs to be going into the future. He will get better.
And I agree that he would be worth trialling as a centre--I advocated that 2 yrs ago & I believe we considered it back then!!

I agree, he is still very young and some fullbacks don't fully mature until their mid to late 20's. I reckon Madge should trial swapping AJ at centre and Hunt at wing. It might work better for our strike rate.

southsport

First Grade
There certainly will be some fullback options for 2018, we can even add Cook to the list if necessary.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Are you not worried about inglis' age though?

SSTID read this and these are medical facts on certain cultures such as islander/aboriginal...

ABORIGINAL AND ISLANDER HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN MEDICALLY NOTED AS 2 YEARS YOUNGER IN BIOLOGICAL FORMS AS A HUMAN BEING THAN WHITE PEOPLE I READ IT SOMEWHERE MANY MANY YEARS AGO IN A MEDICAL JOURNAL,IT WAS SAID THAT IF THE ABORIGINAL/ISLANDER HUMAN BEINGS ARE SAY AT 31 YEARS OF AGE PRESENTLY TODAY THEN PHYSICALLY THEY ARE ACTUALLY 29 YEARS IN AGE PHYSICALLY JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH....ASK DOYEN MAYBE HE HAS READ THIS MEDICAL ARTICLE BEFORE ALTHOUGH I READ IT 10-20 YEARS AGO . SO IN INGLIS""S CASE EVEN THOUGH HE IS 31 HE WILL BE ACTUALLY A 29 YEAR OLD MAN PHYSICALLY TODAY...SHADOW...

Latest posts