What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Couldn't care less about their team after the privilige of being back in the NRL.

Pathetic crowds who evidently support the Swans when the bunnies are losing.

I wonder how many games the Souths team could've won if 15,000 - 20,000 had've turned up to every game to cheer them on?

Get rid of the club and its pathetic supporters.

Mambo

Juniors
I don't think any club is immune to the fact that people like to back a winner.

I guarentee that any club that goes through a bad period will have a reduction in their crowds. There is nothing to excite the fans, so they don't come. Would you pay through the gate when you know the result is a forgone conclusion before a ball is kicked. Its not how I see it, but it is how most see it, from any club. The Panthers of 2001 vs the Panthers of 2003 are case and point.

The real fans go to the games despite losing but they have to fight the urge not to fork out the dosh when their team is losing.

Who's up for a $20 bet. Mark Rudd supports a super league team?!?!?!?

Any takers? I think my money is safe.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mark Rudd said:
Couldn't care less about their team after the privilige of being back in the NRL.

I wonder how many games the Souths team could've won if 15,000 - 20,000 had've turned up to every game to cheer them on?

This is coming from a Storm fan who's side is in the top 8 and in a one team town yet your crowds are woeful.

You also have no Juniors.

Why on Earth do they persist with you mob?

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Our crowds are better than Souths. And not that much less than Parra's. Two RL clubs in RL land.

We have no help from the NRL or media down here. Yet we turn up to watch out team no matter the position.

Souths are going broke and no one seems to care until they fold and then they will sook to have a team back in the comp.

A TRUE fan goes no matter the position.

By the way El Dork. You precious Parra team made the Melbourne papers down here. Had a pic of Parramatta Stadium with empty seats and a pic of Telstra with 72,000 AFL fans with the caption saying that "even in Sydney the NRL cant match the AFL for crowds".

How does it feel to have a club with no support boys?

Seano

Juniors
Mate cmon get serious.

surely you know that success breeds success - both on the field and off.

at the moment our crowds are admittedly terrible, however given the type of football we play is that any wonder?

Look at some teams over the past decade or so and one great example springs to mind:
* 10 or so years ago the roosters couldnt win a game and their crowds were terrible (much like souths), however once they got the success on and off the field - their crowds have turned around (even though they too get poor crowds at times)

this isnt meant to knock the roosters however if your going to come into the souths forum and calls us souths fans a disgrace then at least have a decent reason.

maybe think next time mate.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mark Rudd said:
We have no help from the NRL or media down here. Yet we turn up to watch out team no matter the position.

Then why are your crowd figures one of the worst in the NRL?

So much for the sporting capital of Australia :roll:

daRque

Juniors
Mark Rudd said:

Please pardon me for using "cut and paste" on my own material, but I used this for a reply to a village idiot on another forum recently, and well, it just seems so applicable again:

"I'm sorry, what was your question again? I fear the intent and content of your post was lost amongst the foul smelling remnants of the left over pieces of sour grapes stuck between your decaying teeth and the vitriolic verbal diarrhoea dripping down your chin."

Have a nice day.

Briza

Juniors
Vermin supporters also have to be the ugliest bunch of inbreds every to watch a game of rugby league, the wests supporters of the 80's have nothing on this bunch of ugly mongrels!!!!! :twisted:

rastus

Juniors
Briza said:
Vermin supporters also have to be the ugliest bunch of inbreds every to watch a game of rugby league, the wests supporters of the 80's have nothing on this bunch of ugly mongrels!!!!! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: I've seen some of the pic's of Manly supporters on various forums, and let's just say ppl in glass houses :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.