What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

soupnazi

Juniors
:crazy: Have a read of these comments below article
Telegraph comment from Beau Champion. will not let me insert link.

These are true half wits. Do the relise their side has been in the top8 once in 22 years.
I went through who they have played, they havent been really tested by a top team. Next three Broncos, SeaEagles and Storm:lol:
F**king Irritating low-lifes.

Hopping Rabbit of Surry Hills Posted at 9:17 PM June 07, 2010 :crazy:
Glory Glory to South Sydney! We are bound for the premiership now! Johnny Lang is a genius and the best coach in the NRL. How does it feel Saints CHOKERS??? UP UP BUNNIES!

Greg Posted at 9:18 PM June 07, 2010 :crazy:
This is the best Rabbit team I have seen in 40 years of supporting the mighty Souths! Burgess/Taylor are the most lethal forwards in the world... Bring on St. Merge I say - we will destroy them!

Bring on the CHOKERS! of Premiers 2010 :sarcasm:Posted at 9:20 PM June 07, 2010
Bring on the chokers from Kogarah! GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY! SOUTH SYDNEY MARCHES ON TO THE PREMIERSHIP!

Last edited:

Bumble

First Grade
I'm not ready to declare us anything at this point.

I am sure that on July 16th the match of the season will take place...but that's about it at this point.

dragondad

First Grade
I havent been impressed with Souths at all.Theyre yet to test themselves in any tough games and have been very inconsistent.Would like to see them be tested by some of the better sides.If they get a run of form up to the finals however I can see the media bandwagon getting behind them.

Taylor is a grub btw

The ways Souths are going at the moment reminds me of the Dragons of 2004, not as good though. They have a good roster, blow majority of teams off the park but when playing big guns they crumble...

Godz Illa

Coach
lol it doesn't take much to coax Souffs fans out of their false modesty. He'll be telling us how good Beau Chumpion is next

dclayw

Juniors
They've been involved in 2 of the worst games seen this year, (2 of the worst games I have seen for a few years), can't remember which games they were, they were that forgettable. One of those games was so bad I switched off, the first time I had ever done that when watching RL.

As soon as they start getting a few wins against mediocre opposition, they start trolling other forums for action. They'll struggle to win any of their next 3 games against quality opposition. Lets hope Brisbane, Manly and Melbourne put them back where they belong, that burrow at the bottom of the table.

They've been involved in 2 of the worst games seen this year, (2 of the worst games I have seen for a few years), can't remember which games they were, they were that forgettable. One of those games was so bad I switched off, the first time I had ever done that when watching RL.

As soon as they start getting a few wins against mediocre opposition, they start trolling other forums for action. They'll struggle to win any of their next 3 games against quality opposition. Lets hope Brisbane, Manly and Melbourne put them back where they belong, that burrow at the bottom of the table.

I know one of the games your talking about and i too changed the channel in disgust... it was their first win of the season from memory against the scum at scum park. It was raining and the Sharks put in a performance worse then a toyota cup side... That Albert Kelly bloke had an absolute shocker under Suttons bombs...

Last edited:

Bumble

First Grade
And the 10 years before that?

Who gives a fugg.

What, you really want to compare the current Souths team with ANYTHING that the George Piggins era dished up? I'd say last years results are far more relevant.

And as for the last 10 years, we've both won the same number of premierships. I wouldn't starting trying to laud your success over me.

:lol: And that's different to other teams fans... How? Besides, I wouldn't exactly call the Panthers mediocre. We may have got them on an off day but they are still only a couple of points behind you and we thumped them. You can only beat whats in front of you on the day and we certainly did that.

You guys should take the comments in the Telegraph as a compliment. Obviously some Souths fans see the Dragons as the benchmark in the competition and they can't wait for our team to test itself against yours. I must say that I am with them in that regard. The Rabbits are building towards a finals berth and a game against the Dragons will be a great test to see just how far we have progressed. Every team with finals aspirations wants to test itself against the best in the comp.

TheRev

First Grade
Erm im looking forward to the match-up, but I wish people would stop talking about premierships, none of this means anything when finals football comes, and we will know who is in form then.

Bunnies have had a tough time for quite a few years, so im glad to see you guys having 'a little bit of' success... but please dont go getting cocky over it.

big pat

Coach
:lol: And that's different to other teams fans... How? Besides, I wouldn't exactly call the Panthers mediocre. We may have got them on an off day but they are still only a couple of points behind you and we thumped them. You can only beat whats in front of you on the day and we certainly did that.

You guys should take the comments in the Telegraph as a compliment. Obviously some Souths fans see the Dragons as the benchmark in the competition and they can't wait for our team to test itself against yours. I must say that I am with them in that regard. The Rabbits are building towards a finals berth and a game against the Dragons will be a great test to see just how far we have progressed. Every team with finals aspirations wants to test itself against the best in the comp.

i was with you until you mention the telegraph.

Cooper-Man

Bench
i have heaps of cousins who are souffs supporters and are season ticket holders. THey are not bandwagon as they have had season tickets for years. YET even they call us chockers. I pussles me as they have only made the f**ken semis ONCE in 21 years. :?:?

Its pretty funny, they have a player coming out saying they can win the comp and we are in round 14 ffs. Oh well, let the media give them all the hype and pile the pressure on them rather than us. :lol: