What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans disappointed and angry at losing Goodwin

ouryear

Juniors
Their books. Nobody knows the TPA's that go on in roosters territory.

Yeah right. They hired Sullivan who is the master of rorting, he was found guilty at his other clubs of doing exactly that.

If TPAs are to be believed, they MUST be made public. What organisation is paying what money. Why is that hard?

The fact that it is a secret makes it a rorting system.

Rorting clubs Melbourne, Grubs and Parramatta did it and nothing was done until after the damage was done, cheating teams taking points of other clubs for years.

Punishing a club after they are found out is very reactive.

So who DID WIN the PREMIERSHIPS that have been taken off the Storm?

What...it doesn't matter?

Time for NRL to be proactive.

So yes.....DOB IN A CHEAT!
Dob in a rooster!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah right. They hired Sullivan who is the master of rorting, he was found guilty at his other clubs of doing exactly that.

If TPAs are to be believed, they MUST be made public. What organisation is paying what money. Why is that hard?

The fact that it is a secret makes it a rorting system.

Rorting clubs Melbourne, Grubs and Parramatta did it and nothing was done until after the damage was done, cheating teams taking points of other clubs for years.

Punishing a club after they are found out is very reactive.

So who DID WIN the PREMIERSHIPS that have been taken off the Storm?

What...it doesn't matter?

Time for NRL to be proactive.

So yes.....DOB IN A CHEAT!
Dob in a rooster!

How is it possible to investigate whether or not someone as powerful and influential as nick politis is paying off business' to sponsor players? The NRL doesnt care and I don't really care anymore. I've wanted the salary cap gone for a long time. The game will only be fair when that happens. If that won't happen at least put a cap on TPA's.