What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans disappointed and angry at losing Goodwin

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Who are these people that berate Bryson. I dont follow this thread that much as you and you're stupid mate are intolerable, but I can't even remember seeing some being overly negative towards him. Some may criticise him from time to time, but like everyone else on the field, he is not exempt from criticism. Personally, I think he has given valuable service to the club, especially after the grand final. He's not a superstar but he's done his job and done it well.

upload_2017-6-20_17-38-55.png

Rabbits20

Immortal
Who are these people that berate Bryson. I dont follow this thread that much as you and you're stupid mate are intolerable, but I can't even remember seeing some being overly negative towards him. Some may criticise him from time to time, but like everyone else on the field, he is not exempt from criticism. Personally, I think he has given valuable service to the club, especially after the grand final. He's not a superstar but he's done his job and done it well.
Over the last few years on here there have been many criticisms and belittlings of him!!!!! I won't name names as I don't want more arguments!!!!!

Stop being so rude and try learn some respect!!!!!!! Stop holding grudges and get the f**k over it!!!! It's childish.

I respect your view on this matter!!!!!!

Ever since we signed him he has been good value for money and he's had the right attitude at our club..........

I don't come in here to argue Curns!!!!!!!

I'm here to talk footy like I hope you are without being offensive to one another.

After all we should be able to post our views negative or positive and be civil!!!!!!

At the end of the day we follow the same team that is the Pride of the League!!!!!!!

I hope you're done with arguing too!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Get over it and I haven't seen anyone ask for Goodwin to be drop this year.

And thanks for saying my name right... at least you have some type of respect.... I give you that unlike your best mate on here :thumbsup_tone2:
I always say your name right!!!!!! It was not Shadow who asked me to ask either. You should know who did!!!!!!!!!!

I found it offensive too that you said do I support Goodwin or the Rabbitohs!!!!!

I mean that was uncalled for!!!!!!

Have a look on Facebook at all the sad posters in regards to Bryson going!!!!!!

Sometimes it can be pretty darn disappointing!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
I always say your name right!!!!!! It was not Shadow who asked me to ask either. You should know who did!!!!!!!!!!

I found it offensive too that you said do I support Goodwin or the Rabbitohs!!!!!

I mean that was uncalled for!!!!!!

Have a look on Facebook at all the sad posters in regards to Bryson going!!!!!!

Sometimes it can be pretty darn disappointing!!!!!!!

Why don't you name the person then?

I look at Facebook and it's just like negative crap 90% of the time. Yes it's sad that he is going but get over it he has made his choice and the club has made there's by looking to the future instead of a easy fixs. The club offered him a deal and he chose to get a better deal some place else. End of story

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why don't you name the person then?

I look at Facebook and it's just like negative crap 90% of the time. Yes it's sad that he is going but get over it he has made his choice and the club has made there's by looking to the future instead of a easy fixs. The club offered him a deal and he chose to get a better deal some place else. End of story
In your opinion it's negative crap but imo it isn't!!!!!!

Imagine if we had those posters on here?????? You have to realise some give mixed views and not just all positive views when things aren't going well at all question and things will raise up!!!!!!!!!!

It was a...........

Also don't question if Imsupport Goodwin or Souths. That's offensive.

Last edited:

Curns13

Juniors

Imagine if we had those posters on here?????? You have to realise some give mixed views and not just all positive views when things aren't going well at all question and things will raise up!!!!!!!!!!

It was a...........

Still no name or quote to show belittling of Goodwin. You just go round and round. If you wanna run your mouth about an issue, at least back it up with facts. Where has Bryson been disrespected?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Still no name or quote to show belittling of Goodwin. You just go round and round. If you wanna run your mouth about an issue, at least back it up with facts. Where has Bryson been disrespected?
The only evidence i can find of someone being really disrespectful to Goodwin is when that one guy made a thread calling him Grandpa Goodwin and that he should never play for the rabbitohs again

DiegoNT

First Grade

Geez these 2 are just way too slow.

A mate of mine said his grandma could have run quicker than Goodwin and Reddy.

I say get them both walking sticks:crazy:

At times both of them were trying to run and were shuffling.

Reddy when Tupou was running at him was backing back and heading towards the grandstand:crazy:

The Rorters ran by Goodwin in attack and Goodwin was walking and watching.

These 2 aren't up to first grade standard.

Goodwin has now lost all his pace which was slow anyway in the past 6wks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You think I have time to go through pages and pages in here of that???? Well I don't.

Alien and Shadow know themselves and so do you!!!!!!!!

It's been a common theme on here!!!!!!

I don't need to prove something I already know!!!!!

I'm not going to argue with you as it's a waste of my time.

I'm here to talk footy and not argue.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
upload_2017-6-21_11-0-28-png.13977

Curns13

Juniors
You think I have time to go through pages and pages in here of that???? Well I don't.

Alien and Shadow know themselves and so do you!!!!!!!!

It's been a common theme on here!!!!!!

I don't need to prove something I already know!!!!!

I'm not going to argue with you as it's a waste of my time.

I'm here to talk footy and not argue.
Well I completely disagree with you. Goodwin has been a good servant of our club and other than the imaginary people who you say have been disrespectful, I haven't seen anyone be overly negative towards him. These instances, if they exist at all, are so few and far between you can't even easily go and find one. How much disrespect could there possibly be if you can't even find one example? Either come up with some proof or stop banging on about disrespect that doesn't exist.

Rsag85

Bench

It was a...........

Still haven't named and shamed the person yet

Comments on Facebook are to negative if you read the fan pages and groups. That's why I don't really care for them theses days

Rabbits20

Immortal
Still haven't named and shamed the person yet

Comments on Facebook are to negative if you read the fan pages and groups. That's why I don't really care for them theses days
I gave you a big hint.

It should be very easy to figure out!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well I completely disagree with you. Goodwin has been a good servant of our club and other than the imaginary people who you say have been disrespectful, I haven't seen anyone be overly negative towards him. These instances, if they exist at all, are so few and far between you can't even easily go and find one. How much disrespect could there possibly be if you can't even find one example? Either come up with some proof or stop banging on about disrespect that doesn't exist.
Not imaginary at all many said he's only a back up first grader and should be at Norths and his defence has been criticised by Diego and co, FACT.......

There are plenty over the last few years but why would I waste my time spoon feeding you so you can just troll and argue with me some more????? That's all you want to do!!!!!!! Cut out the child like behaviour!!!!!!!!!!

Curns13

Juniors
Not imaginary at all many said he's only a back up first grader and should be at Norths and his defence has been criticised by Diego and co, FACT.......

There are plenty over the last few years but why would I waste my time spoon feeding you so you can just troll and argue with me some more????? That's all you want to do!!!!!!! Cut out the child like behaviour!!!!!!!!!!
So me asking you justify your point of view is childish? People have criticised his defense? Big ****en whoop. Is he not allowed to be criticised at all? You spend every week criticising up to half our team, but if someone criticises Bryson, its disrespectful? That is the definition of hypocrisy. You are free to criticise others and even mock them, calling them names, but Diego isn't allowed to question Bryson's defense? Can you see how ridiculous this is?

Rabbits20

Immortal
So me asking you justify your point of view is childish? People have criticised his defense? Big ****en whoop. Is he not allowed to be criticised at all? You spend every week criticising up to half our team, but if someone criticises Bryson, its disrespectful? That is the definition of hypocrisy. You are free to criticise others and even mock them, calling them names, but Diego isn't allowed to question Bryson's defense? Can you see how ridiculous this is?
Diego has said a lot of bad things about Goodwin that others have pulled him up on!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to correspond with you as you are clearly here to troll and cause trouble!!!!!!!!

I'd much rather be talking to rational posters who aren't here to be arrogant and darn right rude!!!!!!!!!

Curns13

Juniors
Diego has said a lot of bad things about Goodwin that others have pulled him up on!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to correspond with you as you are clearly here to troll and cause trouble!!!!!!!!

I'd much rather be talking to rational posters who aren't here to be arrogant and darn right rude!!!!!!!!!
What did I say that was arrogant or rude?

Curns13

Juniors

How's that different to what you say about Turner every week?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
What did I say that was arrogant or rude?
And that's the point of r20 and his trolling. Once he's been proven wrong ( which has been numerous times ) he creates another topic to troll on about to try and let the original one die out and fade away. Just builds on a house of cards. Every point of your argument is valid, he won't answer if he's wrong, which he is, so the trolling goes on. Soon a 2nd back up clown will enter to help pour more hypocrisy onto an already hypocritical inferno

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's great to have the ignore list!!!!!!!!

Talk to me but I can't read it!!!!!!!!!

I'm saving myself of reading such childish dribble!!!!!!!!

It's deliberate too!!!!!!!