What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans disappointed and angry at losing Goodwin

Curns13

Juniors
It's great to have the ignore list!!!!!!!!

Talk to me but I can't read it!!!!!!!!!

I'm saving myself of reading such childish dribble!!!!!!!!

It's deliberate too!!!!!!!
Why bother being here if you have everyone except your moron friend on block?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Argues for pages in threads, loses argument then plays the " I don't know what people are saying because I use the ignore button " card.
Classic hypocrite move

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20"s footy wisdom is 2nd to none on here i know that you all respect my good friends wealth of footy knowledge so i suggest it would be much better in hindsight to show respect gentleman....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think it was actually doyen who called for Goodwin to be dropped since he's not gonna be at the club next year R20. I think he was just chucking suggestions around. He was saying that it might be better off playing our younger guys for the rest of the year to give them the experience of first grade rather than Goodwin who is off to Leigh next year. I would be happy to do that if we're out of finals contention tbh. Give Goodwin a good holiday before he has to go to Leigh, out of respect not malice.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think it was actually doyen who called for Goodwin to be dropped since he's not gonna be at the club next year R20. I think he was just chucking suggestions around. He was saying that it might be better off playing our younger guys for the rest of the year to give them the experience of first grade rather than Goodwin who is off to Leigh next year. I would be happy to do that if we're out of finals contention tbh. Give Goodwin a good holiday before he has to go to Leigh, out of respect not malice.
Doyen has always had the view that if a player is signed for another club then they shouldn't play first grade. I don't agree with it but i respect doyen for keeping consistent with that view and not flip flopping

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Doyen has always had the view that if a player is signed for another club then they shouldn't play first grade. I don't agree with it but i respect doyen for keeping consistent with that view and not flip flopping

It kind of makes sense though. Like if we lose our next few games just give Bryson an early off season and maybe a fairwell game in one of the upcoming games. This is a big IF we're out of finals contention.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not just talking about that though. I am talking about during off seasons and during-after games!!!!!!

doyen

Bench
It kind of makes sense though. Like if we lose our next few games just give Bryson an early off season and maybe a fairwell game in one of the upcoming games. This is a big IF we're out of finals contention.

If Sths are in the race to make the finals I'm OK with a "leaving" player staying in the team,if he's good enough!!
But,considering the posse we are in now ,I really can't see the point of persevering with any player that has signed off on us!!
We may as well start blooding a young player & giving him valuable experience in the real world!!

Even with the above comments,however,I have always been a strong fan of Bryson & I reckon he's playing as well,if not better,this year than in previous seasons.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm not just talking about that though. I am talking about during off seasons and during-after games!!!!!!

I do agree that you've always stuck with Bryson, for the time that I've been apart of this forum. I think a lot of people expected Jennings and burns to be a lot better than they were!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I do agree that you've always stuck with Bryson, for the time that I've been apart of this forum. I think a lot of people expected Jennings and burns to be a lot better than they were!

i wish jennings and burns and talakai had fuimaono"s or crichtons body strength and brain then he would possibly match his older brother michael jennings you either got it or you aint....its a bit like if AJ had inglis"s full back abilities then i suggest AJ would be our current full back in inglis"s absence and cody walker would be still at his best known position at 5/8.......Thats pure truth talking R20...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
They flip flop on Bryson over the last few years and then they accuse me of flip flopping.

They need to get over it!!!!!!

There isn't a need to be stupid anymore about people's opinions!!!!!

Opinions can change as well!!!!!

If your opinions change I won't kick up a stink about it!!!!! I'll respect it and not troll about it and try to cause a big raucous!!!!!!!!!!!

alien

Referee
The Club should try their best to win every game this year, even if we won't make the Finals. Not picking Goodwin isn't giving the team the best chance to win.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Didn't read your comment

Name
Have a look at the comment and that will fix your problem!!!!!

In fact if you didn't read the comment how do you know I didn't name the person or give a big hint????

If you didn't read it you could've missed some important info. .!.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Club should try their best to win every game this year, even if we won't make the Finals. Not picking Goodwin isn't giving the team the best chance to win.
I'm not worried in the slightest!!!.....

Alien I am certain Madge will keep picking Bryson. It'd be sheer lunacy to not pick him and play a reserve grader that isn't up to it. FACT........

Latest posts