What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be favourites for the premiership

DC_fan

Coach
Depending on other results the mighty Rabbitohs could be sitting in second spot after this weekend. We have won six of our last seven. In doing so we have destroyed front runners in the Dragons and Warriors. Looking awesome and unbeatable.

Go the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Diesel

Coach
Lol... you beat an inconsistent Warriors team full of injuries... but don’t let facts get in the way of a good story

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Being premiership favourites doesn't give you any special perks or advantage so who cares.

At the end of the year nobody remembers the 5-6 teams who were annointed premiership favourites at one point or another.

BranVan3000

Coach
It’s week 12 and we have a rookie coach. Would be very unlikely for us to win this year. But it will be a good building year and we should hopefully notch up 22 in the next 3 years IMO

Grapple

Bench
I think it's fair to say they have been coming along nicely for weeks now, more so since Reynolds has started to play well again. They're playing as a solid cohesive unit right now on the back of their forwards who have been tough and just get on with it, lead by Cook. I also tend to think it's probably to do with a well balanced team that's been together for a while now sparked by a change of coach and the return of Inglis.

They were lucky to escape with a win last week but I still thought they were still the stronger team and deserved it. They are travelling well and are enjoyable to watch for sure.

DC_fan

Coach
Someone has to be favourite for the premiership at the moment. So why not Souths? We are presently the form team of the competition.

BranVan3000

Coach
I could see us Minor Premiers though honestly. We’ve had Warriors and Dragons twice already, the rest of the draw does look more comfortable. I think we will move away from Panthers and Warriors and depends on Dragons who will likely be harder hit by Origin

DC_fan

Coach
I can't thank you enough for making this thread. Should you usurp Albert's as most bumped by July.

It will be bumped up because either will we are sitting atop of the competition or heaven help us we have crashed. Regardless, the next few weeks will be quite interesting.

Go the bunnies.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It will be bumped up because either will we are sitting atop of the competition or heaven help us we have crashed. Regardless, the next few weeks will be quite interesting.

Go the bunnies.
How could you crash-you just said souths were looking unbeatable??!?!