What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be favourites for the premiership

Rabbits20

Immortal
They’re definitely a serious contender. Personally I still have Penrith, Saints and Storm ahead of them. Attack is slick however that defence won’t win you a Premiership.

Also had virtually no injuries to contend with this year.
It's Penrith and Storm I'm concerned about. Not worried about the Dragons...

So Farah is coming home more than likely!! The guy you so were desperately happy to get rid of!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Tommy Smith out of all the teams in that top 5 it's so tight...

I'd say honestly I fear you guys the most. You could tear us to bits.

JWH best game in years with 26 hit ups for nearly 250m.

kneegrow

Juniors
Lol favouritism changes every week

I’m still on the Penrith favourites bandwagon, I won’t read into last nights game too much unless it happens again next week for example

Souffs looking the goods and haven’t slipped up yet

Rorters hitting their straps

Can’t pick em

Tommy Smith

Referee
@Tommy Smith out of all the teams in that top 5 it's so tight...

I'd say honestly I fear you guys the most. You could tear us to bits.

JWH best game in years with 26 hit ups for nearly 250m.
It's so tight and as always I think it could be a key injury here or there that decides the comp.

Whomever of Souths Roosters Dragons Panthers and Storm makes the top 4 and has their entire roster available will probably be the favourite.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's so tight and as always I think it could be a key injury here or there that decides the comp.

Whomever of Souths Roosters Dragons Panthers and Storm makes the top 4 and has their entire roster available will probably be the favourite.
Dragons sure didn't put a foot wrong tonight....

Rabbits20

Immortal
agreed...the top 5 are so much better than the rest and hard to split.

no idea which one of them is gona miss the 4.
Well if Penrith get anymore injuries they are in jeopardy... they've already heaps out.

Can the Warriors keep it up too??

I wouldn't count out the Storm yet either.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Any team in the top 8 can win it, though Penrith need a break with their injuries very soon or it may be too much talent sitting on the sideline. I still have zero faith in Mary to get us firing under pressure. And I'll never write the Storm off with Bellamy and Smith leading them.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
images