What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths sign tezzha

iggy plop

First Grade
what a joke. He gave the tigers nothing over 3 years and now 3 years older, he is back with Souths. W.O.M

Redfern Express

Juniors
I've stated before that I'm pleased Tezza has signed. He'll bring a wealth of experience and leadership to a very young team.

Flame_Thrower

Juniors
I was vocal with my oposition to signing Hill and have not changed my mind.
Coupled with Pethabrydge we could open our own geriatrics home for old usless footballers. How many 32 year olds,(when he takes the field for souths) are playing 1st Grade STANDARD league?

iggy plop

First Grade
Just look at the waste of money he's been at the Tigers. He's a crock. Might play one or two good games a year, then everyone goes TEZZA's back.

Redfern Express said:
I've stated before that I'm pleased Tezza has signed. He'll bring a wealth of experience and leadership to a very young team.

You must be kidding. I will be surprised if he plays more than 10 games next year.

Expierience??? The game has moved on, "old school" experience don't count for much. Just ask the Bronco's.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Experienced at what, being old?

He is one of the most ill-diciplined players in the game, he sucks, he is crap, he is at souths, he is where he belongs. :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately though pete, we didn't think of it. :( :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
Its all downhill now for Tezza.Well at least he'll be taking alot of money for very little work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Why oh why do you wastes make it so easy to point out your stupidity. Now tell me again how much Hill was on at wastes and for how long :lol: :lol: Now one more thing, how old are Senter & Sattler ??

Seano

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
Its all downhill now for Tezza.Well at least he'll be taking alot of money for very little work.

its all downhill? you cant get any further down the hill than when you are at the wests tigers ffs

Tigerpete

Juniors
I think Hill now faces an uphill battle at souths. He wont find it easy playing with a bunch of geniuss will he?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
to be honest I think he'd fit right in. They're all pissed, dumb and can't speak properly. :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
too true unit! Its the only reason he's joining them, now he doesnt feel like the odd one out!

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts