What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I dont know about u guys but ive noticed lately that South Sydney SUCKS! Why the hell were they even put back in the competition! Theyve come last in both seasons theyve been playing. Why are they even allowed to play :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
why hello there ryan. ;-)

I think it's good for people to express their point of view, but I have to be serious with you here.

I don't think you quite expressed just how much souths suck. We've dubbed them the Souths Slops, Souths Slobs and the Dunnies. If your gonna bag off this team, check out some of the other threads in this forum and see how much effort we use.

Souths suck because they are souths. Souths are the suckiest team of sucks that ever sucked. If they sucked anymore they'd change their logo to a hoover vaccuum cleaner. even they suck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
If they sucked anymore they'd change their logo to a hoover vaccuum cleaner. even they suck
., brilliant unit!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmmmmmmm the South Sydney Hoovers.............there goes another candidate for a name change!

Seano

Juniors
geez you blokes are coming out of the woodwork lately.
unluckily this thread has very little value to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.