What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v Bears

Travitoh

First Grade
I've got the solution. Join forces with NRL SA, revive the Rams and play our reserves out of Hindmarsh Stadium.
It's that easy!

themacemaceman

Juniors
I've got the solution. Join forces with NRL SA, revive the Rams and play our reserves out of Hindmarsh Stadium.
It's that easy!
I was thinking maybe a regional centre like Dubbo or Tamworth and they play in the reserves competiton and provide a pathway for bush footballers.

The problem though is they are too far away from the first grade squad.

They would need to be some players working between the 2 squads.

Travitoh

First Grade
I was thinking maybe a regional centre like Dubbo or Tamworth and they play in the reserves competiton and provide a pathway for bush footballers.

The problem though is they are too far away from the first grade squad.

They would need to be some players working between the 2 squads.

Have you been to Adelaide? It is a regional centre! lol.

southsport

First Grade
On what basis?
The light rail interchange is directly outside the front door of the Juniors, construction does not seem to going anywhere very fast and a lot of the parking has vanished, businesses are taking a class action against the government but I'm not sure if the Juniors are part of that class action or if they are going it alone.