What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v Parramatta.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I don't think they'll give Billy the bottom of the table clash this w/e, although he does deserve it.

CASSIE

Juniors
El Duque said:
I don't think they'll give Billy the bottom of the table clash this w/e, although he does deserve it.

Hmmmmmmm....I was wondering what he was doing at the Souths V Dragons...I smell a rat.... :?

kaon

Juniors
CASSIE said:
El Duque said:

Hmmmmmmm....I was wondering what he was doing at the Souths V Dragons...I smell a rat.... :?

Cassie, your spot on. I can't believe the number of times Billy has got the Dragons over the line. He even did everything in his power to get them their first premiership in living memory.

Dave Q

Coach
This is the first post I could find on Souths LU.

In our centenary year, I'll dig out a few for the lads to consider.

This is from May 2003, we'd only been readmitted for a year or so.

The more recent of our dark days had just commenced.

punton

Juniors
Dave Q said:
This is the first post I could find on Souths LU.

In our centenary year, I'll dig out a few for the lads to consider.

This is from May 2003, we'd only been readmitted for a year or so.

The more recent of our dark days had just commenced.

So Lassie's conspiracy theories go back that far. :lol:

punton said:
So Lassie's conspiracy theories go back that far. :lol:

Dave,what a thread,and what a name attached to it, to bring up.Old Cassie.I think Cassie is now on a construction site in Chalmers St these days,working on the New Leagues Club.I thought she might have popped in during her lunch break last Thursday to see the Centenary Celebrations,but I did not see her.

Dave Q

Coach
Newcastlerabbit said:
Dave,what a thread,and what a name attached to it, to bring up.Old Cassie.I think Cassie is now on a construction site in Chalmers St these days,working on the New Leagues Club.I thought she might have popped in during her lunch break last Thursday to see the Centenary Celebrations,but I did not see her.

Ohh thats great that she's still around and involved with Souths.

When you see her, ask her to pop in here as part of our celebrations.

She can write about what it was like to be here on LU supporting Souths in 2003. Who were our mods, did she ever get suspended etc.

I wonder what she would think of all this Souths hate stuff, would she have enjoyed us winding up the opposition last year? Could she have imagined that sometimes you go onto Souths LU in the general NRL section and its chokers full of rabbitohs. In fact these days its rare to not to find a lad around the place.

Shes an ancestor of ours!

Latest posts