What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths V Parramatta

GoParra

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
Hahaa this is hilarious! Both youre teams are sh*t and will finish in the bottom 3

Personally couldnt care less who won but I picked Parra so go the Eels!

Bunnies fans I hope you enjoyed these first few weeks cause its all downhill from here. Your playing on emotion and that will die once you lose 2 in a row (i.e in 2 weeks). You have no depth and if Fletcher or MacDruggie get injured you are shot!

Parra your team is a joke! Deep down all the Souths fans know they will crumble but you guyys actually think your in with a chance and thats what I find the funniest! You the most uncreative and boring team in the comp. Its not hard to defend against. 4 hitups than Dykes will run acrossfield dummying and eiher get smashed or pick up a runner who will get smashed. Than try some stupid grubber or crossfield kick on the fifth.

Hahahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your mob are going ohhhhh so well :lol: :lol: :lol:

magpiemax

Juniors
rabbits said:
I cant wait to get to this game should be another 2 points to the rabbits, the eels are too inconsistent.
"You were SAYING" obviously another astute judge. But welcome back boys to the loser's circle as i have a lazy hundred on you guys gettin da spoon. :D :D :D :D :D

JKS

Juniors
Our points differential is now a lot healthier ... thanks Souths ... see you next time

Latest posts