What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Manly

southsport

First Grade
1Alex Johnston
2Braidon Burns
3Hymel Hunt
4Siosifa Talakai
5Bryson Goodwin
6Cody Walker
7Luke Kelly
8Zane Musgrove
9Robbie Farah
10David Tyrrell
11John Sutton
12Kyle Turner
13Sam Burgess (c)
INTERCHANGE
14Damien Cook
15Jason Clark
16Angus Crichton
17Robbie Rochow
18Robert Jennings
19Anthony Cherrington
20George Burgess
21Adam Reynolds

DiegoNT

First Grade
I know plenty wanted Farah or cook at half, but has anyone considered that maybe neither player wants that?
Farah has the 9 for now. If he plays 7 he won't be there long as Reynolds is due back soon. In the meantime he allows cook a chance to steal his starting jumper.
Cook has convinced the coach to go with a bench hooker. If he plays 7 he' may only be there a week, but in that week Farah would have shown he can play 80 and he would have had 4 bench forwards lay their claims not only for a spot but for a 4 forward bench as well.
Individually both players have a lot to lose, with zero to gain in a move into 7.

Travitoh

First Grade
I know plenty wanted Farah or cook at half, but has anyone considered that maybe neither player wants that?
Farah has the 9 for now. If he plays 7 he won't be there long as Reynolds is due back soon. In the meantime he allows cook a chance to steal his starting jumper.
Cook has convinced the coach to go with a bench hooker. If he plays 7 he' may only be there a week, but in that week Farah would have shown he can play 80 and he would have had 4 bench forwards lay their claims not only for a spot but for a 4 forward bench as well.
Individually both players have a lot to lose, with zero to gain in a move into 7.

Stop talking sense

Rabbits20

Immortal
correct r20 when farah is a no7 why would you take kelly as our no7 for rd2? it makes no sense cant madge see that its so obvious isnt it r20?and put cookey at no9 now that makes sense doesn"t it....has madge gone mad dont we want whats right?why do we both know and madge does not know answer me that r20?whats going on....Shadow...
It's a disgrace.

Also if we play AR just after he's had his appendix out it'll be neglect!!!!!!

I'll be demanding answers from the club if this happens!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
They would be helping the team out if one of them moves to 7.

If Madge asked one to play there they wouldn't say no!!!!!!!!!

Kelly is hopeless.

alien

Referee
They would be helping the team out if one of them moves to 7.

If Madge asked one to play there they wouldn't say no!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Cook could play more first grade games if he can prove that he can play decently in the halves in first grade, because there is no guarantee that he will beat Farah for the dummy half spot, and no guarantee that Madge will keep choosing a backup dummy half on the interchange. If AJ doesn't work out at fullback then maybe Cook is an option there too.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

mate you have not got a clue what is needed for souths in rd2 the crazy thing about it is that i know that your serious and like madge it alarms me that your bringing our club to its knees becoz you both cant field the proper team im in shock.......Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
jo
Exactly. Cook could play more first grade games if he can prove that he can play decently in the halves in first grade, because there is no guarantee that he will beat Farah for the dummy half spot, and no guarantee that Madge will keep choosing a backup dummy half on the interchange. If AJ doesn't work out at fullback then maybe Cook is an option there too.

johnston aint a good FB but i wish he was he aint even a good winger like goodwin is chalk and cheese....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Who knows alien, time will tell!!!!!!!

The concern is that Madge is reluctant to try much.

Rabbits20

Immortal
mate you have not got a clue what is needed for souths in rd2 the crazy thing about it is that i know that your serious and like madge it alarms me that your bringing our club to its knees becoz you both cant field the proper team im in shock.......Shadow...
Spot on!!!!!!

Latest posts