What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Wests Tigers

southsport

First Grade
Team is:

1. Greg Inglis
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Sifa Talakai
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Luke Kelly
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Robbie Farah
10. Dave Tyrell.
11. John Sutton
12. Kyle Turner
13. Sam Burgess
14. Damian Cook
15. Jason Clark
16. Tom Burgess
17. Robbie Rochow

Reserves
18. Crichton
19. Burns
20. Gurgess
21. Cherrington

Rabbits20

Immortal
Team is:

1. Greg Inglis
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Sifa Talakai
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Luke Kelly
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Robbie Farah
10. Dave Tyrell.
11. John Sutton
12. Kyle Turner
13. Sam Burgess
14. Damian Cook
15. Jason Clark
16. Tom Burgess
17. Robbie Rochow

Reserves
18. Crichton
19. Burns
20. Gurgess
21. Cherrington
We don't need this thread.

The thread I made is for media, articles and everything.

That's why mods deleted your thread.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Using that logic we don't need 95% of all threads because we have the troll cave.

Is the team culled to 17 the day before or hour before?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Using that logic we don't need 95% of all threads because we have the troll cave.

Is the team culled to 17 the day before or hour before?
I believe the team is culled to 19 24 hours before kick off. I think there is a new rule that a player can't come from outside that 19 without special dispensation from the nrl. ( for example we couldn't suddenly just have Robert Jennings run out as he wasn't named in the original 21, but if Reynolds made a miraculous recovery we would be able to get special permission to play him)

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Does anyone think that by mid-season if all the young players are on deck and available that Goodwin won't find a spot in the team?

alien

Referee
Does anyone think that by mid-season if all the young players are on deck and available that Goodwin won't find a spot in the team?
I think it's very possible if Talakai and Hunt stay in the centres. Goodwin isn't as good on the wing, and Gray (or maybe even Burns) could definitely take Goodwin's right wing spot. Jennings will improve. Goodwin's best chance of staying in the side would have been if he got a spot in the centres.

alien

Referee
Maybe another reason why Kelly is in the halves with Walker is because they played together in the halves in the QLD Cup in 2012 (I think).

DiegoNT

First Grade
I don't think so I believe our best looking backline will be

1. Inglis
2. Aj
3. Hunt
4. Gray
5. Burns
6. Cody
7. Reynolds

Hunt and talaki could be fighting hard for one centre position. if we lose a winger possibly gray goes to wing and the loser of the talaki/hunt fight takes the centre spot, meaning Goodwin may not even be 1st choice replacement come the middle of the year

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Hunt and talaki could be fighting hard for one centre position. if we lose a winger possibly gray goes to wing and the loser of the talaki/hunt fight takes the centre spot, meaning Goodwin may not even be 1st choice replacement come the middle of the year

1.inglis
2.aj
3.goodwin
4.gray
5.burns
6.cody
7.reyno

Shadow...oi R20 what do you think?

Latest posts