What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Wests Tigers

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep! I've got Sam.

I think we can view match ups once the dog's vs storm game starts so we can see who's in everyones team.
I'll be at the game so I won't bother looking at your side until late tonight.

Sam is in my side too.

southsport

First Grade
NYC Souths vs Tigers

12-12 second half
12-18 Tigers 54 min
12-24 60 min
18-24 62 min
18-30
24-30 72 min
28-30 Tigers FT

Raining heavily

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Well, they had too much speed for us, Cook should be hooker, Burns on the wing and I don't know what to do with Robbie

Pommy

Coach
We were well outplayed.
No idea why GI was on for so long. He had the look of a man who knew his season was over.
I can accept a loss,
I can't accept the lack of effort or urgency from most of the side.

callmack1

Staff member
We were well outplayed.
No idea why GI was on for so long. He had the look of a man who knew his season was over.
I can accept a loss,
I can't accept the lack of effort or urgency from most of the side.
I think it's a good sign he stayed out there, in terms of the severity of his injury I mean.

He should really have come off.

alien

Referee
I think it's a good sign he stayed out there, in terms of the severity of his injury I mean.

It was bloody ridiculous how long he was kept on the field for. I remember he made an intercept or something and he could have ran away and scored if he wasn't injured, but he pretty much just walked and took the tackle.

Exsilium

First Grade

Peter Wallace played 50 or so against the Sharks a couple years back with a ruptured ACL, he knew it was serious but didn't want to let on.

Tough bloke. When asked he said it hurt but could manage. Possibly GI did the same.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Peter Wallace played 50 or so against the Sharks a couple years back with a ruptured ACL, he knew it was serious but didn't want to let on.

Tough bloke. When asked he said it hurt but could manage. Possibly GI did the same.
Basically when it's that badly damaged, you can't actually do any extra damage to it, so it's just overcoming that pain. The pain though is ridiculous

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well, they had too much speed for us, Cook should be hooker, Burns on the wing and I don't know what to do with Robbie
Robbie to halfback and Kelly dropped. Kelly doesn't cut it. He was a major disappointment. Kelly has no clue how to run a team or move us around the paddock. His kicks don't cut it. I found it embarrassing for a Souths halfback to play like that.

Farah has a better kicking game and has some creativity. Farah to halfback is a must. If Madge doesn't he is digging his grave even further. Cook can play 80mins too at hooker. Having both Farah and Cook on field at the same time is a must.

Tyrrell and Clark have to be dropped too. Turner to the bench.

Crichton to start.

Talakai dropped for Jennings and Burns to come in.

Bring George back and play Cherrington.

1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin (He showed the haters again)
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. Musgrove
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Turner
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington

Pommy

Coach
Basically when it's that badly damaged, you can't actually do any extra damage to it, so it's just overcoming that pain. The pain though is ridiculous

I strained my ACL doing a booted run with weight. It hurt like hell at the time but nothing like as bad as a day or two later. Took me about 6 weeks of physio every morning to get over it.
No idea how he stayed out there to be honest but I bet he's sore in the morning.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I strained my ACL doing a booted run with weight. It hurt like hell at the time but nothing like as bad as a day or two later. Took me about 6 weeks of physio every morning to get over it.
No idea how he stayed out there to be honest but I bet he's sore in the morning.
I did the One on the inside of the knee, I forget what its called, it's basically the one players hope they get as it's a 2-4 week Thing ( I played rugby a month or so later). While it was painful at the time, the most painful thing I remember was the 4 hour bus ride home. I had it up on a seat and I felt every bump in the road from Darwin to Katherine jolt through the knee, even after trying everything to soften the the support. You can never truly call players soft after seeing something like what gi went through tonight

Rabbits20

Immortal
It was bloody ridiculous how long he was kept on the field for. I remember he made an intercept or something and he could have ran away and scored if he wasn't injured, but he pretty much just walked and took the tackle.
I was in front of that. He actually came to a stop.

Sorry to be gloomy here alien but we have players who aren't up to it as I've said all along.

Unfortunately I feel it will be a long year.

I just hope Madge whips them into action and he has to make changes alien. If he doesn't he will lose his job.

Latest posts