What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths will make a new signing soon!

Mambo

Juniors
Good prospect of a player too apparently. Can't say who it is as i haven't been told yet, but the word is coming straight from the club that a signing will be announced shortly (not sure when). The word has spread like wildfire accross the souths site and the best bit is we have been told that when the signing is announced, the players original club will be bitterly annoyed! Sounds like a good get in my opinion, whoever it is.

Mambo

Juniors
One thing that I was told is that the signing isn't Hill and it isn't A.MacDougall. I was also told the player is the right side of 25 and has not been linked to souths via anyone on the souths official site (that rules alot of players out). I'm kind of keen to find out who it is myself, but the club are keeping this one close to their chest (apparently).

Seano

Juniors
was told by someone inside souths. i hope his right.

still i wonder who this "new signing" is? the bloke who made the prediction at souths.com has completely refused to say a word - not even a hint.

"all will be revealed soon" - i bloody hope so

Mambo

Juniors
there's a theory going around on the official site that the player in question is Riddle from the dogs (yound outside back with pace to burn). If true, i think that we are buying young for the future...and seeing as how we haven't got much at the moment, its not a bad plan. I few years down the track and we'll be back in the semis with the best young talent.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Hey why not buy some duds from Souths in Brisbane ?

Have a good look at the BRL A Grade (below Qld Cup) blokes. If you want to sign them you better be quick because many are posied to sign with the Sunbury Cougars next year. Just post on the qrl.com.au forum offering them $50 and a bus ride to Sydney and they'll sign for sure.

Maybe you could even form an "alliance of losers" with unsuccesful Souths clubs from all over the country ?

Slugs

Stewbum said:
Maybe you could even form an "alliance of losers" with unsuccesful Souths clubs from all over the country ?

Hey Stewbum

You sure are a cuty aren't you ?????

9.gif

RifRaf

Juniors
It's been a week now, where's your hot new signing??? Super Coach Langmack got him under wraps still? It's going to be Owen Craigie dressed up in chicks clothes isn't it calling himself Gweneth Craigie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Here he is.....it's Matt Riddle......a young flying machine and goal kicker for the bulldogs

The puzzle is finally solved :roll: :roll:

005180gallery.jpg

Bananabender

Juniors
We need about ten more signings yet and maybe a new coach would help or a mentor like Phil Gould to help the coach to coach.......cmon Bunnies...we need a big improvement now! :roll: