What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward Interview by

Godz Illa

Coach
It's just the training shirt.

Hardly recognisable without the headgear. Does Soward still wear the headgear when he plays? I didn't see the Easts game on the weekend.

league

Juniors
I have a feeling Soward will be just as valuable to us, like Thurston is for the Cowboys.......

Thurston was also very promising at the Bulldogs, but failed to live up to expectations, same with Soward at the Roosters........

Fingers crossed!!

W.Smith

Juniors
league said:
I have a feeling Soward will be just as valuable to us, like Thurston is for the Cowboys.......

Thurston was also very promising at the Bulldogs, but failed to live up to expectations, same with Soward at the Roosters........

Fingers crossed!!

And toes lol

Great debut by Saint Soward :D

OVP

Coach
league said:

Fingers crossed!!

He IS The Roosters' Thurston. I keep telling people how good this guy is. Hopefully you guys treat him better than the world's dumbest club did. Good luck Jamie and well done Saints.

Newtown WILL be gutted. Their best ever player has actually shown the world how good he is. Mind you he did that last year for us ... When Jamie played first grade, we averaged over 30 points a game, when Funch took over we averaged 10 or less. I want to punch Ricky Stuart right now, BUT i want to do the same to our club who STILL REFUSED TO GIVE THIS LEGEND A SINGLE GO even after Ricky's bollocks....

I am gutted ... Soward is a TRUE FREAK of nature, The Roosters are dumb ... why am i living ?

ledzep

Bench
OVP said:
He IS The Roosters' Thurston. I keep telling people how good this guy is. Hopefully you guys treat him better than the world's dumbest club did. Good luck Jamie and well done Saints.

Newtown WILL be gutted. Their best ever player has actually shown the world how good he is. Mind you he did that last year for us ... When Jamie played first grade, we averaged over 30 points a game, when Funch took over we averaged 10 or less. I want to punch Ricky Stuart right now, BUT i want to do the same to our club who STILL REFUSED TO GIVE THIS LEGEND A SINGLE GO even after Ricky's bollocks....

I am gutted ... Soward is a TRUE FREAK of nature, The Roosters are dumb ... why am i living ?
it makes you sick how the rooosters treated soward, doesn't it OVP? :(

_Johnsy

Referee
OVP said:
why am i living ?

I thought that would have been obvious OVP, to let your true feelings out. Drop the blue and just let the red and white shine through ;-)

big pat

Coach
OVP said:

a win tonight will calm you down good luck.

petetheileet

First Grade
roosters always have and always will be led by politics...whoevers daddy sucks the best c**k will play, just like finch and pearce

bornadragon

Juniors
Doust might be getting the message... Soward is the best player that saints have spent their money on in ages

Slackboy72

Coach
Since as long as I can remember we've had problems with getting a top notch half 5/8 combination. Soward looks top notch and when Gasnier comes back who knows how many points will flow.

PS he kicks straight too it seems.

Latest posts