What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spain vs Italy

langpark

First Grade
Should be a decent one. I'm completely neutral in this one I have to say. I just hope to see a few goals, wouldn't mind seeing an Italy upset actually. Also hoping Llorente can sneak into the Spanish starting XI....

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Spain 2-0.

Had the Dutch learnt how to finish, my multi involving this game would still be alive.

Big Sam

First Grade
Had the Dutch learnt how to finish, my multi involving this game would still be alive.

+1

Really looking forward to seeing Super Mario finally unleashed in major tournament. Desperately hope no racist boofheads in the crowd give him stick.

langpark

First Grade
^ Exactly what I was thinking...

Am I seeing things, or is De Rossi wearing a jersey with one short and one long sleeve?????

langpark

First Grade
^ Well it's only the 15 min mark, but Italy are playing much better football so far....

langpark

First Grade
I swear this ref has left his yellow card in the dressing room.... Another great shot there by Italy...

langpark

First Grade
I'd like to see Llorente and Di Natale come on soon, this match needs a few sparks....

Italy comfortably the better side so far...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Silva
Iniesta
Fabregas
Xavi
Alonso
Busquets

lol. Good luck with those possession stats Shitaly

Got any more predictions for us genius? :lol:

Gee that BURN is still strong.

Great game, best of the tournament so far. High quality. Italy were great in the first half. Less impressive in the second and struggled in the end but it was a great result. So good to see them playing such fluid football, not afraid to push forward, kept the ball well too, except in the last 20.

De Rossi the best player on the park, sublime, and out of position too. What a player.

HowHigh

Coach
545829_379909932067928_2041995806_n.jpg

langpark

First Grade
Ireland/Croatia has been decent so far, 3 goals and a few flares gone off, what more could you want in a half of football?

My 2-2 prediction is looking ok right now....