What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spanish News

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
SPAIN U23 16-56 Barla U18

Tries: Christian Dani García Domínguez 2 y 1.
Kicking: Dani García 2/3.

MOTM: Gonzalo Morro.

Refs: Tony Palacios with Damian Cabañero y Cristian Bucciarelli.

Crowd: 150

Nuke

Staff member
They lost the 2nd game 66-6 I believe too.
Shame, but one way to get better is to play 'better' teams and learn as much as you can from the experience.

deluded pom?

Coach
I don't think those scores are too bad taking things in consideration. A team of players who have been playing a couple of years up against a team where most of the players will have ten plus years experience of RL.

taipan

Referee
Geez I'd like to see a Spanish side in the 2017RLWC.But they need plenty of matches and time to get up to speed.

The way the code is growing there anything is possible.

Emu01

Juniors
Spain have really got their act together..lots of hard work setting up from grassroots level is definitely paying off..I can see them being a powerhouse in the future.

Well done Spain!

Nuke

Staff member
And they're continuing to move up the world rankings too. I think -from memory- they're up to 21 now, moving up from 25 the last time they compiled the list several months ago.

Latest posts