What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spewing (NFT)

m0j0

Bench
Why do kids pick the most ungodly times to empty their stomachs all over the floor/bed/walls etc?
My youngest just woke and without any warning proceeded to hurl all over his bed and floor (and a bit of his wall). I ushered him quickly into the bathroom because I figured more was coming...and boy was I right. I left the room to get some towels and up it all came, all over the floor, the walls, the bathroom scales, the toilet (why do women insist the seat stay down - would have saved me some cleaning otherwise), even the toilet paper took some shrapnel.
I've just spent the best part of the last hour cleaning up this putrid mess and giving my son a bit of a clean up. Now I can't get the smell out of my nostrils, and I'm gonna have to go back in there to have a shower or I'll never get back to sleep.
All this and my wife's at work, which is probably a good thing because with her morning sickness, the smell of this probably would have caused her to do harmonies and I would have had more to clean.

One more load of washing to go..... :-&

mojo, it's in the kids manual that they get at birth, the vomiting bit is the chapter just before wanting to go to the toilet at the most inappropriate and inconvientent time. :D

m0j0

Bench
Tell me about it. I'm still going. Just about to put on the 4th load of "vomit" towels. Bed's been hit a second time. At least he's got nothing left on his stomach now, but that's not stopping him from trying.
Got the missus doing the graveyard shift and I've had about an hour of sleep, so we're going to be good supervision for the kids today!

Hate to break this to ya mojo, but fast forward a few years and you'll be doing it all again when it's alcohol reltated. Trust me, the torment doesn't stop. :D

m0j0

Bench
No, I'll do the same as my Mum did. If it's self-inflicted, you clean it up yourself.

...Morticia...

Juniors
the joys of easter egg overindulgence? just be thankful it aint coming out both ends. ;-) projectile vomiting is wht kids do best. lots of fluids so the poor lil bugger doesnt dehydrate an has something in the stomach t' bring up. by the sounds of it yor son has typical male aim an the toilet seat up wuldnt have helped yor cause at all. ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had both my kids sick last week before easter with that bug....my son threw up 5 times in the car in the space of about 1 minute and all over me as I was getting him out :roll: the car stunk :lol: :lol: After that big spew it was all over....he felt much better :?

Fibroman

First Grade
ozzie said:
yeah fibroman and Mr Lang had a good chuck!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Langy has had some tremendous spews over the years. Some of the NRL coaches need to take some Maxalon to the games with them to stop them spewing in public.