What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoiler* Menzies

~bedsy~

First Grade
He has just broke the record. I got a text from my dad.
Congrats to him :clap:
That's a great effort from a great bloke. I know my Bro and Dad are pretty happy right now.

Isn't it funny how when Menzies finnaly hits some form, the whole side lifts. The bloke has a bigger impact on our performances than I think we give him credit for! The best thing he did for himself was give the Captaincy away to Monaghan to clear a little of his load while working on personnal form! In my opinoin, Monaghan is doing a great job and fingers crossed he will be around for a while! There is a great post on alternate eagles comparing his stats with other top class halves this season. You will be surprised how well he compares!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
He has played better.
However isn't Kennedy taking over the captaincy from Monas?

lodown

Juniors
bedsy said:
He has played better.
However isn't Kennedy taking over the captaincy from Monas?

even if he does, monas will still be captain for the 18 of 24 games that Kennedy is injured :lol:

Latest posts