What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Spoiler"- the table

roboshark

Coach
with the results from tonights games we will go 4 points clear in 5th spot with a win tomorrow- could be 4th if dogs lose, but either way a win will see us 4 points clear of 6th

jc155776

Coach
Would be a nice buffer, BUT I WANT A HOME FINAL. If not playing against Brissie is my next best option as it makes travel from Townsville cheaper...

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

As mentioned in another thread, that result last week when we should of tossed the donkeys could come back and haunt us severely.....

Its one to four for me or nothing.... come september we will need everything going for us...

Cheers
Quigs

Shark

Bench
Quigs is right - The Broncos loss will hurt us. It's going to be bloody hard to reel in 4th and 3rd now, Storm are obviously safe as houses, Broncs and Dogs still have the guaranteed 2 pts from their 2nd byes...I guess it all comes down to runs home. Ours isn't too bad, but still...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Tough game for the Tigers as well, they need this more than we do.

A loss for them almost surely means bye bye 2006.

roboshark

Coach
we will be out of the 8 after next weekend

same sh*t, different year

what price the roosters to break their drought against us next week?

wittyfan

Referee
The Tigers always give us trouble!!!

I was hoping last week was just an aberration, but the slump is very much on. The second half was pretty flat today.

roboshark

Coach
the usual crap though WF- now have a slump, might squek into the 8 and get knocked out first week

fugggin frustrating beyond belief

wittyfan

Referee
The worst part is we've played teams in the past two weeks who have been very much out of sorts.

The Tigers in particular have been shocking of late.

roboshark

Coach
exactley- as i said, watch us play the roosters back into form

no doubt people will get on here and say its nothing to worry about

Feej

First Grade
roboshark said:
exactley- as i said, watch us play the roosters back into form

no doubt people will get on here and say its nothing to worry about

There's nothing to worry about. :sarcasm:

Latest posts