What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers- Wm Play By Play

thuganomics

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Why not?

US Title- too short
Boogeyman- do i need to say any more
Tag titles- crap
WWE Title- rubbish
pillow fight- why is this at WM!

Have i missed one! Every one of those was crap!

locky. Are you a TNA fan or a WWE fan?

PARANoIR

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Why not?

US Title- too short
Boogeyman- do i need to say any more
Tag titles- crap
WWE Title- rubbish
pillow fight- why is this at WM!

Have i missed one! Every one of those was crap!

US - Too short yes, match was pretty good though.
Boogeyman - Wasnt as bad as he used to be, hes improved.
Tag Titles - Youre right
WWE Title - Wasnt that bad, you just think its rubbish because you hate Cena. It didnt set the world on fire, but it wasn't that bad. Put your hatred of Cena to the side and the match wasnt bad, the crowd was hot too.
Pillow fight - Who cares where it is, Candice is hot. Dont be gay. :p

lockyno1

Post Whore
PARANoIR said:
US - Too short yes, match was pretty good though.
Boogeyman - Wasnt as bad as he used to be, hes improved.
Tag Titles - Youre right
WWE Title - Wasnt that bad, you just think its rubbish because you hate Cena. It didnt set the world on fire, but it wasn't that bad. Put your hatred of Cena to the side and the match wasnt bad, the crowd was hot too.
Pillow fight - Who cares where it is, Candice is hot. Dont be gay. :p

A pillow fight a WM? Put it on RAW and put a cruiserweight match on!

Parra_Eels

Bench
just saw the results - what the f**k with cena retaining. i am f**king fuming - what was the crowd like when cena won? were they pissed off and boo him out of the building

PARANoIR

Bench
To those wondering whether HBKs change is gonna be permanent, watch the post game show on wwe.com

PARANoIR

Bench
Parra_Eels said:
just saw the results - what the f**k with cena retaining. i am f**king fuming - what was the crowd like when cena won? were they pissed off and boo him out of the building

Yep.

Misanthrope

Staff member

Pretty much, but I don't mind that. The match had terrific atmosphere and you know that the rematch will draw like a mother-f**ker. Cena getting booed isn't a bad thing - it's when they crowd stop caring that things are awry.

Parki

Bench
also

triple h tapping out like a bitch?

trips is the game, he came out to an almost godlike reception.... claims to be the biggest evilest motherf**ker in history, yet he limps out to an advanced version of the crossface? Please

hit the guy with a f**ken sledgehammer... knock him unconscious or something, but dont make him tap in the biggest event of the year, thats just lame. Wrestling has lost its spark, and Vince has lost his f**ken mind, IMO

Ari Gold

Bench
Keep up the great work WWE... WM is getting better by the year, i really enjoyed how there were no run ins, how Cena retained, How Undertaker/Henry match had no point to it, how MNM had no match.

and yes i expect thuganomics to come and suck the WWE's dick and say it was awesome...

thuganomics

Coach
robyalvaro said:
and yes i expect thuganomics to come and suck the WWE's dick and say it was awesome...

Uh...wtf. I have said before that I thought this Mania could of been awsome, and it didn't deliver. But It wasn't as bad as many are saying that it was.

I don't see what your problem is with me...

Most people complaining about WrestleMania are the ones who didn't watch it. You can't tell how it went from reading a few results.

It was the atmosphere, like CWB said, which made the main event so special. I honestly believe that was one of the best matches I've seen in years, and I'm not really a Cena or HHH fan.

It was also the most enjoyable Mania I've seen since 17.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I Bleed Green said:
Most people complaining about WrestleMania are the ones who didn't watch it. You can't tell how it went from reading a few results.

It was the atmosphere, like CWB said, which made the main event so special. I honestly believe that was one of the best matches I've seen in years, and I'm not really a Cena or HHH fan.

It was also the most enjoyable Mania I've seen since 17.

Best one since WM 17, you are kidding! There are 21 WM'S better than todays!:lol:

Latest posts